• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Star Glow?

bobmcnelly

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
Sorry if I missed the train on this. But I just got my players pack from a tournament that I wasn't able to attend. I got a disc labled *DS but it looks a lot like a glow plastic blend. Not just a plain white disc. Has glow star plastic been around? Is this new? Am I just going crazy?

Attachments

• 1468214829729827866465.jpg
    1468214829729827866465.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:
Alot of the newest run star destroyers look and feel like a hybrid champ/star plastic

The disc in the pic looks a bit like Color Glow Champ plastic, which feels a lot like Star to me honestly. It's hard to tell if there is any color there though because of the darkness of the pic. Testing whether it actually glows in the dark WOULD solve all this...

The disc in the pic looks a bit like Color Glow Champ plastic, which feels a lot like Star to me honestly. It's hard to tell if there is any color there though because of the darkness of the pic. Testing whether it actually glows in the dark WOULD solve all this...

My first run glow Sexton Firebird feels so much like star I'm hard pressed to say it isn't even though I know that it is not. Waaaay different from the current run of sexy birds.

lol@Kel

Whatever material was used for the first run of Nate's secks-chickens is awesome. Durable, grippy, opaque like star, and it freakin glows.

Are the newer runs more translucent like champ?

First run on the left, second run on the right.

20160713_195050.jpg

Latest posts