• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[DGA] Steady

BirdieMachine

Michael Moore Fan Club President
New putter approved and I like the specs.

21.2 = 176 max weight
1.4 rim depth
1.0 rim width
2.0 height

New putter approved and I like the specs.

21.2 = 176 max weight
1.4 rim depth
1.0 rim width
2.0 height

Closest Discraft I could find:
Banger GT
21.2 = 176 max weight
1.6 rim depth
1.0 rim width
2.0 height

Magnet
21.2 = 176 max weight
1.4 rim depth
0.8 rim width
2.0 height

That's a pretty thick flightplate on the Steady.

Just dome, lots of putters have some shoulders to them.

Could be a Magnet and the plastic is just thicker.

Last edited:
I don't know, they're kind of goofy. How do you measure a floppy mess?

My guess is still this is a Magnet in Proline plastic.

Could be. But my hope is that, if they are naming the disc after one of the sport's founding fathers, they went to the effort of creating an entirely new mold. Seems appropriate.

They already have that, it's the Titanic.

Shows my knowledge for DGA, Have thrown quite a few of their discs too. Hurricane, Torrent, Aftershock, Rogue. All really good discs except I hated the Aftershock. Reef was good also.

And the Reef is a Discraft APX ;)

Aftershock, was supposed to be like the Roc but doesn't have the range.

Discraft doesn't have a putter in their lineup with 1.4cm rim depth and 1.0cm rim width, so this could be a unique new DGA design. None of the current DGA putters have those measurements either, btw.

Here's KatanaFrenzy's quick review when I inquired about a month ago:

"Fly pretty great. Like a KC Pro Aviar. I think it's a Challenger with a bigbead. It holds power off the tee with a soft finish and it feels really natural in the hand for putting."

I was interested in the name choice. My guess was something nautical like Anchor, Boom or Knot, but Steady works.

Last edited:
Do we know the release date? This may be the first time that I have bought a disc on its release date, I usually just wait for other people. to buy it and review it for me.

Latest posts