• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[DGA] Steady

Bought a pair of Stones to test for putting and these are NICE! The plastic is a good combination of stiffness and grip, and they molded up nice and tight. They want to be thrown hard and straight and stick in the basket; that's a pretty good combination if you ask me :) Highly recommend these to anyone who enjoys stiff putters and doesn't mind a bead.

The Steady is what I always wanted a Wizard to be. Nice high speed stability with a straighter finish. I carry 3-4 all the time now for putting and throwing.

I really like the Steady and the Steady BL because that straighter finish. If I didn't already have a stack of Roaches in the backyard, it would probably be a stack of Steady's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really like the Steady and the Steady BL because that straighter finish. If I didn't already have a stack of Roaches in the backyard, it would probably be a stack of Steady's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here but I'd go Steady BL since I prefer beadless. Would like to see the Roach in stone plastic.