• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[DGA] Steady

But the bullet and just ordered 6 from Wright Life. Hopefully all of them are going to be 174-175g. I like the feel of the Steady just a little more than my current XP1x and I've been getting some spit outs due to their "springiness". Have you guys been putting with the Steady or just throwing them?

I have been putting with them for a little while now. I don't think I'll be driving with them until they make a more durable run. Nice solid putter. Waiting for a little warmer weather to really get out and putt more with these.

Got 2 coming from DGC, can't wait ! I don't think they will replace my wizards but I love the stamp and dga

Grabbed 6 Steadys (one to collect, five to putt with) and brought them to putting practice. I definitely like the way these feel. A little straighter with a little stronger finish than my current putter and the plastic doesn't have the rebound I've been experiencing. Did my 100 putts for the day from 20' sank 84 of them. Not the percentage I was looking for, but I think I'll stick with these for the rest of the season. Especially since they will be so cheap to cycle. Searching for special runs or waiting for Proshop releases in order to get some new putters sucks.

Discraft needs to regularly run a stiffer blend for putters. Bring On CT!

A CT Steady? Oh sweet Jesus! If those became a thing I would probably be broke. Especially if they go for LE Ledgestone prices.:sick:

Just seen on eBay a proline steady. I hope the production base plastic steady is a stiffer plastic. I don't want to putt with proline slippery plastic, but sounds like it will be great for driving/approach duties.

Just seen on eBay a proline steady. I hope the production base plastic steady is a stiffer plastic. I don't want to putt with proline slippery plastic, but sounds like it will be great for driving/approach duties.

Yep! Prolines are out! These will definitely be my choice for off the tee putter shots!

I'm not sure if baseline plastic will change quickly. I expect that the first run of steadys will be what we'll have for awhile. I will continue to ask for stiffer plastic though. :p

Yep! Prolines are out! These will definitely be my choice for off the tee putter shots!

I'm not sure if baseline plastic will change quickly. I expect that the first run of steadys will be what we'll have for awhile. I will continue to ask for stiffer plastic though. :p

Don't "ask" , DEMAND it ! Lol jk I would love for the steady to kick out my wizards. Plus, I still havnt seen a 174g first flight steady, are they having trouble getting them to max weight? The plastic they are using now is just too sloppy when it's hot out. If they just used discrafts base plastic for these I would be more happy.

My black Steady is significantly floppier than my green ones. I solved the problem by losing the black one today.

I got some ProLines today. They are much stiffer than the DLines I may use them to putt but not just yet. They are also significantly more stable than the DLines and I love it! They fly like breakers with less of a dump at the end. Instantly in the bag and taking Breakers out.

Emoney HMU if you want a heavy FF

Those sound pretty sexy. I took my dline steadys out of the bag because, like many people here, I thought the plastic was too soft.

I got to molest some d-line production steadies the other day. Unfortunately they are still pretty gummy. Maybe a touch firmer but not much if any. Also got to feel the pro line and they feel great and have a nice shoulder and flat flight plate. Those will be money.

I have a D line but I wasn't impressed but its light for me as a putter I tired a proline one and I think I could find a place for it in my bag.

Just got some proline and D steady's to test out. What should I expect between the two plastics? Anything I should consider when testing them out to share in a review? It helps to fish for opinions to answer since English is my second language.

Videos are always awesome.

A comparison with other putters as it relates to the Steady would be helpful. Is it more like a Judge or a Wizard?

Proline Steady stability versus D Steady stability would also be useful. As an example, a 175g D Titanic has the stability of a 170g PL Titanic.

Performance off the tee is also valuable information, including ability to handle power and fight wind and its tendency to turn.