• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Stock Run G-Star Teebird, Destroyer, Shark, Tern, Beast and Valkyrie.

Gstar is much more flexible than my early pearly champs. Maybe that's just my experience though.

I have some early pearls that are stiff too. Also, I notice that the softer ones tend to stiffen up over the course of time if exposed to the elements. I imagine all plastic does which is why some eventually crack and/or shatter.

Yea, I think I'm going to wait for solid reviews on the rest. I spent enough on the test run releases.

Threw one of my proto gstar TBs today. Holy hell.... These things are point and shoot. Just dead nuts straight. They could possibly push my Saints out of the bag because they are just slightly more stable... and the plastic is extra grippy.

Anyone get the Destroyers yet? How do they fly? Feel?

They are back in stock at DGC also.

Just received mine and tested them out in comfy 15 degree weather. Imo it flies like a true destroyer should. Holds the line you release them on, glides nice, feels nice, looks nice. I was only tossing them out in the 350ft range. I didnt really want to rip the snot out of them in cold weather and get negative results due to the conditions. Once it warms up I will push them a bit harder. I'm guessing once they break in a bit and the weather improves, they will be nice reliable hyzer flip discs.
Just curious, I have one marked "GS/DS" While the other 2 are "G*DS". The gs/ds one is a tad domier & a tad more stable. It is also just red with a hint of sparkles in it while the other two are pearly/marbly like gold line plastic. Just wondering if this is consistent with ones other people have.

Really hoping for a GStar PD and Big Bead Aviar...would be amazeballs. Loving my GStar Teebird, for sure.

I was honestly hoping G* would suck so I could just stick to Star and Champ. Now I just have to buy a bunch more stuff because you guys are all raving about these 'Birds.
:D

I just got a Gstar Leopard and I love the feel. It's softer and has more flex than a FLX. Almost feels like a super beat in star disc.

Maybe someone can answer this for me. How can you tell the first run G*'s from this next wave? I bought a G* beast last week, would that make it a first run because I bought it last week?

Maybe someone can answer this for me. How can you tell the first run G*'s from this next wave? I bought a G* beast last week, would that make it a first run because I bought it last week?

I guess so

I don't know how you will be able to tell though, as the stamp will be the same.

I have some of the gummy pearly champ sharks that are oop. Do you think the production of g star sharks will increase or decrease their value?

I have some of the gummy pearly champ sharks that are oop. Do you think the production of g star sharks will increase or decrease their value?

Likely no, if anything the release of the Champion Shark3 would have had a larger impact on the value of the older Champion Sharks.

Just curious, I have one marked "GS/DS" While the other 2 are "G*DS". The gs/ds one is a tad domier & a tad more stable. It is also just red with a hint of sparkles in it while the other two are pearly/marbly like gold line plastic. Just wondering if this is consistent with ones other people have.

I just checked mine and two are marked GS/DS and one is G*DS. All of them are 169g and pretty much identical dome and PLH. So I think it's just whoever was writing the letters at the time. Handwriting is definitely different between the two as well.

Anyone have experience with factory store proto Teebirds and the first production run? Curious if there's any difference in feel or flight because I like my factory store proto's quite a bit.

Latest posts