• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Stupid Tree Question...

hyzerflip it

Pick tighter lines and smaller gaps to hit sometimes, it's super fun to lace that 3rd or 4th best route, a skinny line straight to the hoop. throw unsderstable plastic on hyzer release and shred gaps that make your friends shout. didn't make the gap? work on saving par with savvy upshots.

i haven't read all the responses on here, but whenever i throw i envision the entire flight. i start with my release angle and visualize what my disc is going to do at various points of its flight, and look at where it's going to land assuming i'm doing everything the way i want to. the tree is no longer any more a part of the equation than every other part of the course.

throw past the trees. you're going to hit them, but you're going to hit them a lot less often if you're focusing on where your disc is going to go. sometimes gaps are too tight to ignore. 5 foot gaps 200 feet away? uhh . . . .well, you have to go for it. that's why i am learning rollers for the woods. :) also throwing more comets.

Latest posts