• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

SW Ohio Weekend Warriors

It looks like Monroe will be filled Sunday with this tournament.

MAY 20
Best in Dayton 3 / CCS 3
Hosted by Dayton Disc Golf Association
Sunday at 8 AM - 6 PM
6 days from now · 63–86° Thunderstorms

Monroe Community Park
412 Old St, Monroe, Ohio 45050

I play with those guys on sundays sometimes. If monroe is filled gulley is always a good choice. Also sycamore trails is pretty fun as well.

Just an fyi. Not sure how full this gets.
el oh el :)

Mike Now‎
Dayton Disc Golf
7 mins ·

If you get a chance head on down to monroe for the combined Cincinnati/Dayton bid

If not we will still have Sunday Sycamore Random Draw Doubles. Sign ups 9:30-10:00, and start at 10:00

the BIDs are kinda popular, I'd expect backups if you're planning to play Monroe then.

The Best in Dayton AND the Cincy Course Challenge. They've had 135 in the past (when they split the field to Turtlecreek), and are capping at 120 tomorrow. So 5 on a card, every hole occupied, from 10am to at least 5pm. Got other plans, myself :)

Work and Family have consumed all of my free time lately. Maybe something this weekend coming up. Any course suggestions?

I'm open for suggestions. I haven't played Mason in a while. It's only 9 holes but worth playing twice.

I visit Springfield every now and again. I try to play the Fairborn course (at the high school) & Melvin Miller Park in Urbana. Buck Creek is ok too. What other courses are worth playing in that area?

Sooooo, nothing happening this weekend? Im super down fkr any of the aforementioned courses or Osage Grove?? Mt. Airy?? What's up y'all?

fyi, Events (to attend or work around):
Disc n Dat fundraiser tourney for a new course at Gateway College, Florence, KY (Saturday) and/or
GCFDA Course Challenge tourney at the new Miami University course (Sunday).

Sooooo, nothing happening this weekend? Im super down fkr any of the aforementioned courses or Osage Grove?? Mt. Airy?? What's up y'all?

Belmont West will be open Saturday for a flex start singles event. It opens at 10, with the last card out at 6. $10/round. I'm going to try to get there early before it gets too warm.

Belmont West will be open Saturday for a flex start singles event. It opens at 10, with the last card out at 6. $10/round. I'm going to try to get there early before it gets too warm.

Right on. I'm more into something casual this weekend. I'm not really into competitive play Right now I had a hard work week.

Latest posts