• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

SW Ohio Weekend Warriors

Played Monroe with Jaydub. Pretty good round on a beautiful day. We even navigated the parking nightmare that is baseball season.

Jaydub got crazy hot with his putter following an amazing par (3) save on 17. I think he went 5/7 birdies from there, no bogies, no missed putts. He was on fire!

That was a fun way to end that round. I did miss the putt on #23, left-center chains, but made all the others.
The parking lot was full of vehicles. Don't see that very often.

I won't make that. Idlewild is a 55 degree temperature kind of round for me.

I was thinking about Plinko-ing my way through Goshen some time this weekend. I can't remember the last time I threw a frisbee.

We played Goshen a few weeks ago. A lot has changed (for the better) out there. Long tees were brutal for this old geezer.
That was the first time I played it since you, Russ, George and me played there.

We played Goshen a few weeks ago. A lot has changed (for the better) out there. Long tees were brutal for this old geezer.
That was the first time I played it since you, Russ, George and me played there.

I think my last round was there with Jeff Worley. I like the new tees, but they certainly make for a long day, especially in the later part of the course. It just doesn't stop! Agreed about the better part though. It's shaping up to be my favorite course in the area.

If we can start early I'm down for Osage. It's my favorite and I haven't seen it since the changes

I was going to suggest Goshen if Idlewild was a no go, but I probably couldn't make til closer to 11...... either day

Saturday is supposed to be the nicer day if we're not starting until 11.

I'm down for sat at 11

Note the Course Challenge is Saturday at Osage Grove...

darn looks like Saturday at osage is out. I'm down to play somewhere else at 11am on Saturday.

The way my back feels I doubt I could play Winton this weekend. So unless it improves in the next 24 hours I'm out.