• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

SW Ohio Weekend Warriors

broomerang

Double Eagle Member
Looking for a group of friendly folks that like to travel to all the wonderful courses we have in the area.

Weekend morning rounds ideal.

Look up the Breakfast Club on the Dayton Disc Golf facebook page or hit the Hazy Shade and I sure someone there can point you in the right direction. I have not joined them, but the local club guys I have met all seem decent.

I have been playing with the DDGA guys at sycamore doubles lately. Also I would be willing to join you in hitting new courses. PM me.

I might scratch Hueston and pick another course. I just walked it tonight after work because I only played it once about 5 years ago and it didn't inspire me to play it to be honest. I'll sleep on it though, we'll see.

Never played harbin. Ill try my hardest to make it to this round on saturday. I dig what you're doing.

Hueston, is in rough shape currently but being worked on Hole 1 is rough they just cut down a ton of trees and shattered the teepad last I was there, there are some fallen trees on original on the left as you go to cross the road, as well as one in front of the tee pad on old 10. Its going to take some time to get it back to where it was, especially with how butchered 18 is now

Hueston, is in rough shape currently but being worked on Hole 1 is rough they just cut down a ton of trees and shattered the teepad last I was there, there are some fallen trees on original on the left as you go to cross the road, as well as one in front of the tee pad on old 10. Its going to take some time to get it back to where it was, especially with how butchered 18 is now

Yeah Hueston is out, I'll pick another course soon. If more people do decide to show up it's not going to be a good example right now.

If anyone has a suggestion that works too.

how about Miami U.?

Miami U sounds good I haven't played it since the redesign.

Sunday 5/14 10am

Miami Univ - no link to new course

Meet in the parking lot at the University Art building. Address 801 S Patterson Ave, Oxford, OH 45056. I'll be there 10-15 mins early. Tee off at 10am.

Sounds good as long as it's OK with all players I take a few minutes break after walking from 8s basket to 9s tee. (Big, steep hill) That way I can enjoy 9 and survive 10. :D
I'm old(er).

no, don't change because of me, I may not be able to get out til after noon. I've got friends over saturday I forgot about, and there's likely going to be some consumption of alcohol. so, if I make it I make it, otherwise I'll surely catch you another time.