• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Switching from Innova to Swedish plastic!!

From what I've thrown these are my comparisons.

Boss = Halo or Giant
Xcal = Villain or Blitz
Destroyer = Tresspass
Wraith = Flow or sword
FireBird = XXX
TeeBird = absolutely nothing lat64 offers, yet. Stag is closest.
Leopard = river or underworld
Roc = Mace, Warship, or Fugitive
Drone = Suspect, Pain, or Trident
Meteor = Tursas or Fuse

been there, done that.

three points:

1. there is nothing like a seasoned dx roc.
2. nothing compares to a destroyer.
3. a flat teebird is often imitated, but...

I agree with most of this but IMO you cannot torque a tresspass the way you can a destroyer, even seasoned destroyers are more stable then the tresspasses I have thrown.

Boss - Dynamic Discs Trespass or Latitude 64 Halo
Xcal - Latitude 64 Villain or Westside Giant
Destroyer - Westside Sword, Latitude 64 Havoc, or Dynamic Trespass again
Wraith - Westside Boatman (it's exactly like a Wraith)
FireBird - Latitude 64 XXX (not exactly like a FB, but close enough)
TeeBird - If you're looking for a TB with any kind of stability, go with a Heavy Westside VIP Stag, if you're looking for a beat in DX TB, go with a middle weight Westside Tournament Stag
Leopard - Westside VIP Underworld or maybe a beat in Latitude 64 River
Roc - Latitude 64 Mace or Dynamic Discs Suspect
Drone - Latitude 64 Pain (not really enough overstability, alot like the Firebird-XXX comparison)
Meteor- Latitude 64 Fuse

The river is NOTHING like a Leopard. a Saint would be closer.
The Tresspass is an Amazing Disc....

That being said...... You'll be back!

other then the glide, the leo and river are very similar to me and the river replaced the leo along time ago.

saint and leo? worlds apart in speed imo

Yea I was gonna say big mistake. Play American throw American. Inless you live in Canada or ur a sweed.

Why do you hate America?!!!!

Yea I was gonna say big mistake. Play American throw American. Inless you live in Canada or ur a sweed.

The same thought process that kept Ford, GM, and Chrysler in business in the 80s and 90s.

Good work Patriots! :hfive:

jl7Q1nq

The same thought process that kept Ford, GM, and Chrysler in business in the 80s and 90s.

I buy everything else in china/japan/ect. I can buy golf discs by American made companys. I also think mfgs such as westside,crosslap,prodiscus,lat shouldn't be aloud to have teams in America.

Can I love Murica and Swedish plastic at the same time? No? Dang...

Anyways, here's my thoughts:

Xcal - Giant
Destroyer - Halo or VIP Sword
Wraith - Flow, feel the flow!! (my personal favorite driver by any company)
FireBird - Villian or XXX
TeeBird - Saint
Leopard - GL River or VIP Underworld
Roc - Pain
Drone - unsure, the most OS swedish mid I have is a Pain and it's not overstable enough to compare to a Drone.
Meteor - Fuse, I haven't thrown a Tursa yet.

And to the people that say you will be back to Innova, no you won't. These are the same people that give you crap for driving a Honda, meanwhile their Ford is always in the shop. I actually have no problem with Innova, I just like Swedish plastic better.

And to the people that say you will be back to Innova, no you won't. These are the same people that give you crap for driving a Honda, meanwhile their Ford is always in the shop. I actually have no problem with Innova, I just like Swedish plastic better.

See you had to go bringing Honda into this. When my Ford gets out of the shop, at least I am still driving a Ford, not looking like a knob driving a Honda. :gross: