• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

TDGV

I had a nice 400' or so F7 roller but forgot to try the others. I did get 250' bh & fh shots with all four, plus some 350-400' bh and fh drives. Threw some anny and hyzer.

Well ****. Finished the prodigy f series video but my video editor wouldnt play the audio from my narration track so I couldnt get it lined up with the video. Its ready to upload otherwise but I'm gonna have to wait until after work and try to sync this up better. Kind of jarring having me narrate two throws previous to the one you're watching...

I caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan't wait, cuz I'm at worrrrk and I wanna see Mike C throw the Prodigy Fun, Fwo, Fee, and Feven. Woot!

I am sure the voice over is a headache for you, but it make the video so much better! I feel I am absorbing disc powers ask view.

Well done!

Normally it isnt a big deal aside from my habit of mumbling. This time my video editor didn't give me any audio when I played the narration track so it made syncing it guess work.

Love the vids. Do you have any suggestions for someone who wants to start videotaping their own rounds? What kind of camera works best, what kind of tripod do you use, any other useful tips and tricks are appreciated.

Thanks!

Love the vids. Do you have any suggestions for someone who wants to start videotaping their own rounds? What kind of camera works best, what kind of tripod do you use, any other useful tips and tricks are appreciated.

Thanks!

I'm not sure if you've mentioned this somewhere else, but I'm interested too. Which model is your new camera? It's pretty good for what you use it for

Thanks!

Camera is a Panasonic HC-V100, tripod is some random one from the 80's my Dad let me have.

General tips: Its easy to want to rush because you think the round will take longer while filming. Take your time, both thrower and filmer. Nothing worse than dropping a 90' putt or parking a hope and the filmer wasn't ready. Try to find angles that show the fairway well with the basket visible. Use a tripod when possible to reduce shaking the camera. Get familiar with the zoom and learn to follow shots while zooming. Take out all the dark colored discs in your bag ;)

That F3 looks pretty sweet. I may have to give one of those a try. Its gonna be hard to break up my Rival/Patriot/Fury trio though.

Prodigy posted the video on their facebook. You need at least as big a chunk of the company as Nikko, for sure!

Wrapped up filming Suspects today. Also shot -9 over 12 holes and filmed it, including hitting metal with a Volt and ace running with an F3.

Plan to shoot a video comparing the midrange lineup of Prodigy and their distance drivers, and I'll be doing the same with MVP's mids and drivers. Everyone digs this new format, so I think it will turn out good with these other sets of discs.

Looking forward to it, mate.

Also wanted to say that you should look into doing some voice-over work: you have a knack for it!