• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Team trilogy 2019?

Dynamic_83

Bogey Member
So I have been wondering about team trilogy for awhile and I am gonna submit a video to join the team but I havent really heard anything about them lately.The website really doesnt tell alot and it seems to not been updated since 2016.I have reached out but havent heard back.Is team trilogy still a real active community does anyone know?

The trilogy guys around here had to post an in the bag video as part of the membership process.

So I have been wondering about team trilogy for awhile and I am gonna submit a video to join the team but I havent really heard anything about them lately.The website really doesnt tell alot and it seems to not been updated since 2016.I have reached out but havent heard back.Is team trilogy still a real active community does anyone know?

Hey Dynamic_83, I take care of most inquiries that are sent in. I checked to see if we had any messages hanging out there, but didn't see any through email. If you have any questions you can email the general account for all reps to see: [email protected] or me directly [email protected].

We are working to update the website before the end of the year, but I'll freely admit the "about" section had not been a priority. We tend to focus on Facebook communication. I can also take a crack at answering questions here.

Cheers,
Chris

I'm pretty sure you need video evidence of your seance before consideration

Might be a dumb question but are you guys doing a Discraft version?

giphy.gif

Might be a dumb question but are you guys doing a Discraft version?

I'm not sure Discraft wants five guys who throw Lat, DD, and WS to start a fan based team for them.

But...

You should check out Discraft Underground. We've had a few players picked up by them, and they are all pretty excited.

all you gotta do is drink the cool aid and buy $1000 worth of discs and youre in the club its really simple

We aren't fancy, but please do drink the simpler/gentler Grape Flavor Aid we've provided. And please push for the platinum 10s of thousands level, your support is much appreciated.

Edit: please support before drinking the Flavor Aid.

Last edited:

Latest posts