• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] teebird t3

I don't think there's much of a difference. It flies like a fresh, stable/overstable Teebird flies. In terms of distance for me, it's just as far as other Teebirds but I think I might be hitting my solid Teebird distance (350' or so, with 375' being a really good rip) more consistently. I attribute that to the superior feel of the disc. It feels like my flat, stiff champ Teebirds but has more glide and isn't as overstable out of the box, so it flies farther than a Champ TB out of the box.

What a great disc. Innova's killing it lately. First there was GStar, which is great. And now this Teebird, which is exactly what a Teebird should be.

yup

I kinda wish I had saved my money.

I'll have one posted later this week comparing the GSTAR Teebird 3, G Star Teebird and a CFR flat glow Teebird. It's shot and edited, just waiting for Hucking Aces to post it.

I threw them flat, anny, hyzer and forehand in the field, then took them to the course for various shots.

I could make a video with all my Teebirds against the T3 but that wouldn't be for awhile.

Cool cool, looking forward to it then. I've been throwing a factory GStar TB since the beginning of the year so that should give me a pretty good gauge.

PLH comparison, proto T3 in red on the left, stock G* TB in blue.

Slightly higher PLH on the T3, clearly less dome.

Attachments

• IMAG0291_1.jpg
    IMAG0291_1.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 155
Nice video Andy. Definitely easier to see the disc's flight on the course segment of the video, but worthwhile all around in any case. Good comparisons from a knowledgeable Teebird thrower.

I was in the shop yesterday after my league round and saw a small stack of T3s were left. There were four left and all were 166 except for one at 170 which is my sweet spot, so I picked it up. I'm into these Teebirds, and I don't think I'll be going back to my regular Star TBs any time soon. Also, it was a swirly purple with a green foil stamp, so it had that going for it as well.

I'm looking forward to seeing how these discs beat in.

Thanks Alcuin. I think in the future I might just shoot all course footage a la Mike C and his MVP vids. Don't know if it could be seen that well in the video but I almost aced twice with the T3.

Of course they would have been cubby aces, but it's still a great disc and the precision shows that.

Anon and I get to divvy up this stash:

image_zps31834772.jpg

I wanted to add that for those of you still looking for protos there are a good number up on ebay right now for a good price.

what is that blue stamp on the yellow?
its a 'shatter' looking stamp. not sure if there is an official name for that foil pattern.

i saw the disc in person and almost went with that one as a thrower.

MY GOD THAT STAMP.

Slap a loon and some lake scenery on it and I'd be lining up to buy a few.

Latest posts