• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Westside] Tell me about your Stag...

I really hope they come out with VIP X Stags. That'd be awesome.

Yes please! To get one that starts just a touch more OS would be a dream. I actually have two great ones right now, TP burst and a VIP with good steady domes but always looking to add to the Stag herd.

Yes please! To get one that starts just a touch more OS would be a dream. I actually have two great ones right now, TP burst and a VIP with good steady domes but always looking to add to the Stag herd.

I totally agree. A touch more OS Stag would be perfect for me. I have 3 in different stages of wear currently. A flippy one, a stable one and one perfectly in the middle. All VIP. I'd pick up a couple VIP X Stags for sure. They had VIP X Northmen on DDs site for 1 day two weeks ago. I went to order one the next day and they were gone. Haven't seen them since. But if they make those they have to run some stags.

Side note. Loved the Stego only round you did. Awesome looking course too. That's in MN right?

I totally agree. A touch more OS Stag would be perfect for me. I have 3 in different stages of wear currently. A flippy one, a stable one and one perfectly in the middle. All VIP. I'd pick up a couple VIP X Stags for sure. They had VIP X Northmen on DDs site for 1 day two weeks ago. I went to order one the next day and they were gone. Haven't seen them since. But if they make those they have to run some stags.

Side note. Loved the Stego only round you did. Awesome looking course too. That's in MN right?
North GA actually, almost looks like a MN/WI woods course though!

North GA actually, almost looks like a MN/WI woods course though!

I think I was confusing you and Monkeypaws lol. I think he's from MN. It really does look like a WI/MN course.

I think I was confusing you and Monkeypaws lol. I think he's from MN. It really does look like a WI/MN course.

Yes, they is a pretty good upper Midwest contingent on here, and I used to play up there at least 4 times a year a few years ago. Still once or twice now.

I just want them to do another run of Recycled Stags. I lost my VIP Stag that I'd been working in, and even rolling, for 9 months. Recycled plastic is like a cheat code for getting a perfectly beat-in disc in only a month. Would be awfully nice to have a beat Stag in the bag again. :(

I just want them to do another run of Recycled Stags. I lost my VIP Stag that I'd been working in, and even rolling, for 9 months. Recycled plastic is like a cheat code for getting a perfectly beat-in disc in only a month. Would be awfully nice to have a beat Stag in the bag again. :(

Would like that as well, I still have two but one is a dark purple that is death to see in a shadow.

Got a sweet bird with my other recycled one today, 300is turnover through a tight tunnel, pulled out of it just inside C1. Absolutely love that disc.

I have the understable Stag covered right now. I'd like one that'll hold that brand new stag flight for a long time though. I think the only recycled plastic I have is a Boatman. I am hoping that Bio Getaway beats in real quick though. That's basically DD recycled isn't it?

I have the understable Stag covered right now. I'd like one that'll hold that brand new stag flight for a long time though. I think the only recycled plastic I have is a Boatman. I am hoping that Bio Getaway beats in real quick though. That's basically DD recycled isn't it?

Yes, DD Biofuzion and Westside Recycled are exactly the same plastic. And I have a couple nicely seasoned Bio Getaways, which is why I don't really need a VIP-X Stag. I imagine a VIP-X Stag and Bio Getaway would fly pretty similarly.

Even when I beat that Bio Getaway in I'd still probably pick up a VIP X Stag just because of the sweet stamp lol. I love those Westside stamps.

Even when I beat that Bio Getaway in I'd still probably pick up a VIP X Stag just because of the sweet stamp lol. I love those Westside stamps.

Oh, I hear ya there. Westside makes discs that fly great, feel awesome, and look AMAZING. Now if they were to make a Chameleon or Glimmer VIP-X Stag...they can just take my whole paycheck! Would be too awesome not to buy, regardless of the fact that I have that slot well covered.

Oh, I hear ya there. Westside makes discs that fly great, feel awesome, and look AMAZING. Now if they were to make a Chameleon or Glimmer VIP-X Stag...they can just take my whole paycheck! Would be too awesome not to buy, regardless of the fact that I have that slot well covered.

Do you guys think that if I did a Stag Video anyone would care? Or would it just be the three of us watching it?

Do you guys think that if I did a Stag Video anyone would care? Or would it just be the three of us watching it?

There's got to be other Stag throwers out there. How could there not be? Such a great disc. I'd watch it.

Stag is such a great flying versatile mold. I'd watch a video to see them fly.

Well those VIP-X Stags seem to be selling well. I had a couple light blue 167g's in my cart, and someone else must have checked out quicker because they're gone :(

I'm torn now. I really wanted to grab some of these, but at this point I'd either have to buy ones that are heavier than I prefer (173g+) or are in that super dark blurple color that gets lost in shadows. $25 a pop is a lot to pay for a disc that isn't exactly what you want. But on the other hand, it is one of my favorite molds and I'd love to see how they fly in VIP-X.

I got a blurple colored one coming. 167-169 so it's a good weight. I figure it'll be fine on my local courses. Not pumped about the color but I had to have one lol.

I got a blurple colored one coming. 167-169 so it's a good weight. I figure it'll be fine on my local courses. Not pumped about the color but I had to have one lol.

I need some time to think about it. If they had some light-colored ones in the 167-169 range it would be a no-brainer. I was going to grab 2 or 3. I'm debating now between getting an easy to see color but above my preferred throwing weight, or buying them in the super dark blurple that I will likely lose, or just not buying any. It's not like I really need them, since I don't have a hole in my bag. But man, that plastic/mold combo has been high up my wishlist ever since they came out with chameleon plastic. I just don't think I want to spend $75 on three of these guys if I'm potentially going to be disappointed.

I hear ya. My local courses are pretty forgiving as far as the rough so I had to do it. It's also the only place to find Northmen sadly, so I picked up 2 of those as well from DD. I would think Infinite and others would get a stock of them.

I grabbed two an Aqua and a Pink. Pretty psyched to try them.