• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Test Aviars from the Factory Store

KC Pro Aviar P&A (no bead). McBeth's sig disc?
http://proshop.innovadiscs.com/kc-pro-aviar-test-no-bead.html

KC Pro Aviar P&A Big Bead. Apparently somehow differnent from the regular BB Aviar driver mold.
http://proshop.innovadiscs.com/kc-pro-aviar-test-big-bead.html

Basically the nose on the big bead is the P&A nose. The Aviar Driver nose = P&A + nose spacer. Take the nose spacer out and you get just the P&A. Innova hasn't run P&A BB's in some time. I had a dx one that was one of my favorite approach discs. glad to see it might come back

and yeah those 2 kc aviars just emptied my monthly disc funds. I love putters, and I love kc putters even more. This is the second time they have released the KC P&A no-bead on the proshop

Last edited:
I bought 2 of each. I am willing to try them out. Lots of time to practice putt in Minny right now.

Basically the nose on the big bead is the P&A nose. The Aviar Driver nose = P&A + nose spacer. Take the nose spacer out and you get just the P&A. Innova hasn't run P&A BB's in some time. I had a dx one that was one of my favorite approach discs. glad to see it might come back

and yeah those 2 kc aviars just emptied my monthly disc funds. I love putters, and I love kc putters even more. This is the second time they have released the KC P&A no-bead on the proshop

The other release of kc pna aviars were a different mold

Yep they had the concave wing. Which is still used on various stock PA and P2s

Last edited:
^^I want a bead-less kc but i didnt make it in time. will these be production run?^^

Description from Innova says "Please email us reviews to let us know what you think of these once you've received them. Your feedback will be taken into account and could help dictate the release of this model."

I got 2 of each.

KC Pro Aviar P&A Test Configuration
Disc Weight
165-169 grams
Color
White

KC Pro Aviar P&A Big Bead Test Configuration
Disc Weight
170-172 grams
Color
Pink

Last edited:
I got one of each, unless I really like the feel of them, I will probably be selling them. i'm not generally an Aviar guy.

id buy the BB one but i hate the shipping prices on the proshop..$20 for a disc im not sure ill even like is just scary

I don't throw Aviars, but I do kind of like how Innova has done this with these, and the focus pad gimmicks. Obviously, they have a glut of pros to test the discs, but this is a good way to get feedback from non-sponosred, average players, and also to slightly recoup the cost of making a test run.

Latest posts