• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Test Aviars from the Factory Store

i hope the beadless ones go into regular production. i prefer the stiffer dx aviars and being able to buy something more consistent in a more durable plastic sounds like awesome.

Ordered two 170-172 Big Bead Pinks just a bit ago. I'm a big bead KcPro Aviar kind of guy most of the time with a little VP and Ion action mixed in there when the mood's right, so I'm interested to see how these feel.

Plus, I just really dig pink discs. Easy to find...

Last edited:
Basically the nose on the big bead is the P&A nose. The Aviar Driver nose = P&A + nose spacer. Take the nose spacer out and you get just the P&A. Innova hasn't run P&A BB's in some time. I had a dx one that was one of my favorite approach discs. glad to see it might come back

and yeah those 2 kc aviars just emptied my monthly disc funds. I love putters, and I love kc putters even more. This is the second time they have released the KC P&A no-bead on the proshop

Isn't that exactly what a P2 is? Because IIRC a P2 is the Aviar-X mold (PnA mold with a spacer) without the bead.
For the people who don't like beads but want something stable in KC plastic, this should be sweet.

what i want is the snub nose of a kc combined with a small bead. that's what my main putter is (old kc proto with small bead) and it's the milk of the nips.

what i want is the snub nose of a kc combined with a small bead. that's what my main putter is (old kc proto with small bead) and it's the milk of the nips.

HA milk of Nips. Walt that putter you have is truely weird/awesomeness coming from a Challenger lover. Its the best of both worlds!

The current runs of Omega Sirius, AP(1.12), and Quantum are all this mold. Aviar-x plus small bead

Isn't that exactly what a P2 is? Because IIRC a P2 is the Aviar-X mold (PnA mold with a spacer) without the bead.
For the people who don't like beads but want something stable in KC plastic, this should be sweet.

Well sort of, but not a P2

The DX Aviar P&A is the normal Aviar mold. No spacers

You are right, add a nose spacer to get the P2

But it is not the same as the P&A KC. To make things more complicated there are 2-3 different wings I have seen on P2s and P&A. They have a flat and concave wing they use. The first test KC P&A had a more aggressive concave wing

i have some stiff small bead aviars and a small bead KC PRO (aviar X) would be awesome.

either way i hope the p&a KC's become production. pair that with a KC P2 and a zone and you could have all short range stabilities covered with no bead.

The current runs of Omega Sirius, AP(1.12), and Quantum are all this mold. Aviar-x plus small bead

for real?! i know the old ap's were just a p&a mold with small bead just like aviars of the time. so now it's the x plus a small bead, huh?

for real?! i know the old ap's were just a p&a mold with small bead just like aviars of the time. so now it's the x plus a small bead, huh?

yes. They were all run at the same time and I think it was another "oops". as far as I know there have been new runs of Omega SS that have the corret P&A top. The new Quantum Omegas are BEEFY. The 1.12 AP crushes

Look what came today. KC Pro Aviar P&A Test Configuration and KC Pro Aviar P&A Big Bead Test Configuration. Sweet. Oh wait that course looks very fimiliar.
IMAG1510_zps505581d3.jpg

Last edited:
They are both stiff just like I thought they would be. I am glad I got two of each. I think I like the big bead better. But in all reality I am a wizard guy. Man I love putting in the garage when there is 6 inches of snow.