• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Texas States

Anyone know anything about this tweet from PDGA live scoring referred to: @pdgalive: Lots of rules - based drama in Austin today at the pro course. I expect to hear/see several debates for the next couple of hours.

Where did they play today? Manor? They have lots of detail on the website, but not which courses the pros are playing. :doh: Or maybe I am just bad at the interwebs.

Anyone know anything about this tweet from PDGA live scoring referred to: @pdgalive: Lots of rules - based drama in Austin today at the pro course. I expect to hear/see several debates for the next couple of hours.

The pro course is a piece of junk so this is expected

Where did they play today? Manor? They have lots of detail on the website, but not which courses the pros are playing. :doh: Or maybe I am just bad at the interwebs.

The pros only play manor, all weekend.

One round and they're already handing out prize money?
http://www.pdga.com/tournament_results/99308

attachment.php

Attachments

• TexasScores.jpg
    TexasScores.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 467
The pro course is a piece of junk so this is expected

Manor is basically considered the crown jewel of Austin.

Roy G and MetC don't touch it

Also...look at that top 10...lots of Prodigy down at 10th place. Lets see if the locals can keep it going

i wonder if anyone is filming any of it.

Met Center, Roy G, and East Metro are all amazing corses, calling any of them junk is ridiculous

First time seeing East Metro today. Man it is really tough from longs. Control/placement is must. I am rooting for my deaf dg buddies David Tomlinson and Justin Ashton in Masters. David's 74 is pretty close to most top pros despite seeing him missing several makeable putts! Ricky's 65 set the tone for others to play catch up!

Latest posts