• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Texas Teams???

Not sure as I will be out there already but I would image sometime before 9am. I'd shoot for 8am if possible. Zamsonite might chime in- :?:

2nd that....The pics off the PDGA board look very cool. I print T-shirts, and the hoodies look good as well. Can't wait to get mine...hope Black was one of the avalible colors.

man this is going to be a long day at work....Come on 10am tomorrow, so we can get on the road!!!

Thanks for all you guys are doing to put this great event on.

I ordered a black xl hoodie that I will trade for a dark blue xl hoodie- anyone?

I was actually driving through austin around 1:00pm-ish and really wanted to stop by, but I have to catch a plane to memphis for my grandma's funeral. The weather looked pretty crappy in austin, but maybe it was better out there. I planned on playing pease park on the way back since it was close to 35, but it was raining and the traffic was horrible so I had to haul arse to dallas. Let us know you you finished in the tourney.

WOW what a weekend....Tons of fun and a win to go along with it...can it get any better? Can't wait till next year when we will hopefully fill our first Established team. You guys look like your having way to much fun to miss out on it next year.

Thanks to everyone that helped get the course ready(which looked like a TON of work), make schedules, and just make this THE BEST tourney of all time, until next year's Texas Teams of course.

Congrats to my fellow Warlock Team mates!!! 2nd place last year in emerging just made this year's 1st place finish in Merged that much better., and good effort to our second place team, hopefully next year you guys will be the ones on top of the merged division....

Also wanted to say Congrats to Brady(a fellow San Angelo DGer) from Team Pease. Congrats on your win....

Congrats on the win! Some of my friends from Dallas played with the Crowley team and they all said it was an awesome event. I hope to have enough players for an emerging team next year here in Texarkana...or I might just try to sneak into one of the teams from Dallas :D

Thanks.....Hey I don't see why you couldn't sneak on a team from the DFW area....The Abilene team only had 2 players than live in Abilene, the rest were from Austin(only 3 1/2 hrs away). Last year the Big Spring team that beat us in the finals only had 1 player from BS. The rest were from Z-boaz.

I didn't play vs. Crowley, our SA2 team did though. Anyway if you can make this event, you NEED TO, it's the best DG tourney there is. Because it's more of a party than a cut throat I gotta win event....now that doesn't mean teams don't want to win. The cheers we heard across the courses from the EST. teams said that very clearly. Don't know what they were cheering about, but it was LOUD!!!!

More than anything, I just wanted another chance to play Circle R...probably the best course I've ever played. With all the rumors about it closing down I really want to get there at least once more in the very near future...wonder if there are any other events coming soon?? 2008 world doubles??

...enter ZAMson with the answer :lol:

ZAMson said:
I know several events will be held at CR in 2008, with Am World Dubs, World's Biggest, and Texas Teams being the definite ones, and a few others are possible.

That right there is some great news...I knew they were sure making it sound like this was going to happen again. I've never been to Am Dubs, but I think several of us are going to try and make that as well next year. Texas Teams for sure though....

Hey ZAMson-
Great artwork and Tourn man- Had a blast. A little birdie told me that there might be cabins before next year Teams-that would be awesome.
Hey if anyone has a Blue XL Hoodie and would like a Black XL Hoddie-let me know, as I would liek a Blue one.