• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Texas Teams???

steezo said:
Hey if anyone has a Blue XL Hoodie and would like a Black XL Hoddie-let me know, as I would liek a Blue one.

Did you ask them at the office? They had a navy blue XL hoodie they were trying to give me instead of the black XXL I orderd. This was the second time(out of the 2 times I have been) that they messed up on our order and I didn't get a shirt(hoodie this year). Although they are suppose to get some more made and ship it to me. If I would have taken the blue one, I would have gladly traded you...even thought about it when they were trying to give it to me, but didnt' know if I would see(meet you) you. Or if you would swap it out at the event. Anyway, you might call CP and ask....

Warlock-
You know Donavn? I'ved played with him alot. I got to play with Jason and Ashley- both guys craked me up-Jason playing with his shirt off talking about playing naked disc golf and Ashley wishing he'd brought his Speedo to play in. LOL

ZAMson, I bet it was a huge deal giving that many options like they did. I screen print for a living. So I know all about it......If you guys place isn't reliable. Order them from me next year.... :lol: I was the only one out of our 2 teams that went that didn't get what they ordered. Maybe I should just get you to send me the file and print one for myself.... :wink: I would rather the blue on the back be printed in white anyway to it stands out. Oh well, we'll see what comes of it.

Steezo, hell yeah I know those guys. Donavan(or Patty as we call him) is one of my good buddies. You played with him this weekend? And played vs. those other guys? What team were you on? I was on the SA1 team, better known as the Warlocks Ams3 spot. Petty and Holton were on SA2.

I'm suprised if Ashley was talking about his speedo, you didn't see something you didn't want. He's not lying about wearing a speedo(and flipflops) to play in. It's not a pretty site either... :x (this emoticon needs some throwup coming out of his mouth) Petty is probably my oldest friend...Known each other since 1st grade.

Anyway way most of us played inline hockey together...That's where Warlocks come from. Got to a point where it hurt to much to get up the next morning so we picked up Disc Golf....when we found out you could carry a beer while playing....we quit hcokey :lol: We won 6 city championships before we called it good though.

I know Donavn from playing with him in Burnet where he works. I didn'y get to play with him but saw him on the course and shot the shit. Ashely cracked me up the whole weekend. Tell Donavn that Parker said hi-I'm sure I might see him befor eyou do with his work schedule.

Oh, gotcha, I have played the burnett course a few times when we go to the boat races. Fun course....

Patty goes back to one day when we were at hockey practice. Trying to come up with nicknames for everybody. It comes from a night at the bar.(I know hard to believe Patty goes to the bar right?? :lol: ). Anyway I guess he had reached his limit, another one that's hard to believe. So he stands up pats his belly a few times points to everyone and says "I'm out of here". So Patty was born and he hated it instantly, I mean the kind of hate you can see boiling under the skin. So anytime you have a name you show your friends you hate, it's gonna stick. And it did. He even tried to come up with his own nickname for himself so we would quit calling him that. He came up with Avan. Since it was so close to avon, we started calling him Mary Kay for a while, but Patty stuck....I hardly ever call him Donavan anymore. He is forever Patty to me. It's to the point now when we play here in town and I do call out Donavan, he doesn't hear me....But as soon as he hears Patty he turns and looks. He knows his name....At the tourney this weekend, someone was yelling out Patty to, what I am guessing was one of the girls around. He turned and looked, then turned back to look at us to see if we saw...All he could say was DAMN IT, I knew I shouldn't have looked.....funny stuff!

Man you don't know how great that would be if you could get the Burnett guys to all start calling him Patty. Just do it once and watch his face. That ought to get everybody to doing it. He'll be like how in the hell did you hear that? Then when you say Jason, it will be like MAN I HATE THAT GUY!!!! hehehehehehe.........

let me know how it turns out?

I hardly play Burnet anymore since moving from Marble Falls to Austin. I'll see him sooner or later and I'll drop the Patty smack down on him. 8)