• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Texas Teams???

warlocks00

Par Member
So anybody on here going to Teams next month? I can not wait, last year was my first year attending, and it blew every other tourney I have been to out of the water. Way more fun playing as a team than as an individual....Got our team signed up for emerging earlier this week. Wish we had the players to fill an established team.....maybe next year we'll be there(if they have it that is....) as DG in San Angelo is growing. Just hard to come up with pros, women and masters players.

HURRY UP TEXAS TEAMS!!!

GO WARLOCKS!!!

I may go to relax, but not to play the event. TOO much sand for my liking lol.

WOW, so only 3 people on this board are going to Texas Teams? And one of them aren't even playing. Man you guys don't know what your missing....

I can't wait....GO WARLOCKS!!!!!!!!

been there done that plenty of times. Just the last few times it is like go out play a few holes get sent back because of the bagging and viola there goes money, and dont even get to play 18 holes.

Wish I would have gotten a hoodie last year....

Little over 2 week out, come on Texas Teams!!!! Can't wait till the friday before, Fredricksburgh Brewery here we come!!!

ZAMson said:
Lookin forward to it as well. The courses are looking fantastic... clearly defined fairways, significant penalty for landing in the rough. They've been getting it ready for a good month already.

that is so true about the penalties for missing fairways. I was at the snow farm last weekend and I suffered severe penalties, proof that halucinagens are not perfomance enhancing. lol

matchu said:
ZAMson said:
proof that halucinagens are not perfomance enhancing. lol

:lol: now that is funny!

Well I have only been to Circle R twice, last year's TT, and a warm up trip we took about a month before. There was no water anywhere...so I can't wait to see and play it with the water. Waist high grass....sounds like Circle C, but that was the fairways when I played it 2 months ago or so.

So they put hay in the fairways Oktoberfest? Or is it there all the time?

ONE WEEK AWAY!!! Next week is going to be one of the longest of the year I think, I can't wait! COME ON TEXAS TEAMS!!!

I was thinking, and I am just guessing on the actual hole number, but like around 15-17 or so in the meadow would be a tuff one. The one with the basket on the edge of the tank. Then the waterfall hole will surely be a hard one.

Any word on how many Merged teams?

Latest posts