• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

TGIF HOD 1/27/12 - Discgolf-Park Meinerzhagen

Keep thinking Summit, but it that touches the ground, it wont slide much and I just might want a little slide or skip here, so I will throw my beat Pro Leo hoping to have it ride low all the way.

esp ZEPPELIN duh! Germany, right?

Too soon. :|

The straight shot looks the hardest to execute. I'd first see if there was any big hyzer line to the right, and if not then throw a high anny over the trees that comes back (either of those with an Ion).

Too soon. :|

The straight shot looks the hardest to execute. I'd first see if there was any big hyzer line to the right, and if not then throw a high anny over the trees that comes back (either of those with an Ion).

I was looking at the high anny line and maybe even an intentional stall out, but not sure if the trees fill in more with other seasons and how recoverable the disc might be if it landed on top of the bang shed.

I'm going Medium Ion straight at it. Then for just sh^ts and giggles I'm going to thumber a Banshee just to see if I could get it to work over those trees.

Roc straight at it, fade a bit, crawl up the side of the bang shed and stall into the chains.

In my dreamz! I'd prolly LHFH Breeze, hit a tree, kick right, roll left and wind up parked between two trees with a narrow gap to hit for the bird.

This is awesome! I've played this hole, it's enjoyable.

I used a Core and went for the ace run, but those trees right before the basket are tough. My brother threw an Epic over the trees and hit the basket, it was seriously one of the most ridiculous things ever. Considering there's no huge hyzer line, your best bet is essentially an air bounce right up the middle.

This hole is deceiving. It's a lot tougher than you'd think.

Latest posts