• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The 25th Annual Memorial Championship

That's very high for a used 10x. Although I've handled that one in person and it felt better than any of my 10xs... Velvety smooth and very stiff. Nikko gave him that one awhile ago.

Thank for the link!

Yeah, most of his other auctions expired a while ago so they're not on eBay anymore. I know he sold off some other sweet Aviars (including one with a Destroyer stamp), some Rocs, and some team stamped discs.

Will is not throwing anything Innova at all. Not even his orange champ Rhyno.

Must not have been a clean break from Innova.

Or you just don't want to send a signal that "my old sponsors discs are still better" - even if Prodigy don't have any disc in that range out yet.

I don't think it can be taken as a sign of grudge. Just brand management.

With the round paige shot yesterday, do you think she will play MPO somrtime this year? Is that even allowed?

My understand is that its not actually considered Men's Pro Open, but it actually is Pro Open, and that any gender is allowed to play. but i may be wrong.

and no, i think in a couple years she will be capable, but right now she is just going to be mid pack for cash most tournaments. i wouldn't be surprised tho to see her start trying.

didn't Val try a couple times?

I don't think the pdga would allow this, if a disc is on the market all players have right to throw said disc.

pdga has no say in sponsorship by other corporate entities. the no-compete clause could be along the right lines

My understand is that its not actually considered Men's Pro Open, but it actually is Pro Open, and that any gender is allowed to play. but i may be wrong.

and no, i think in a couple years she will be capable, but right now she is just going to be mid pack for cash most tournaments. i wouldn't be surprised tho to see her start trying.

didn't Val try a couple times?

pdga has no say in sponsorship by other corporate entities. the no-compete clause could be along the right lines

Sarah Cunningham (Stanhope) does this a lot. At local events. But in big tournaments there is a bonus for winning. So she will play FPO.

Liz Carr when she played used to play in the mens open unless there was a group of girls for her to play with at her level.

Yeah, most of his other auctions expired a while ago so they're not on eBay anymore. I know he sold off some other sweet Aviars (including one with a Destroyer stamp), some Rocs, and some team stamped discs.

If you click on their eBay feeback number it will show you all of the previous sales and the price they went for.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=dgdiscs&&_trksid=p2047675.l2560&rt=nc&iid=290829614575&sspagename=VIP:feedback&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller

Or you just don't want to send a signal that "my old sponsors discs are still better" - even if Prodigy don't have any disc in that range out yet.

I don't think it can be taken as a sign of grudge. Just brand management.

That doesn't make sense to me. I mean, he was Innova sponsored, those are the discs he knows best. Everyone would expect him to throw his old bag plus the new Prodigy discs until Prodigy gets a full line up. Nobody is going to think his old sponsors discs are better if he's throwing them because Prodigy just hasn't filled that gap yet. To switch every disc in his bag to another manufacturer, whose discs he is not that familiar with, would send the message that he either was not happy with Innova for some reason or he believes that the other companies had better discs all along, and he's throwing them now that he can.

With the round paige shot yesterday, do you think she will play MPO somrtime this year? Is that even allowed?

Yes, women's can play men's divisions that they qualify for based on their ratings / same standards that men have.

For example, Val and multiple other women have competed in USDGC before. Juliana cashed once, even.

Latest posts