• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The 25th Annual Memorial Championship

Are all the rounds the same layout?

Not completely sure what you mean. They don't change the layout of the courses, but there are two different courses played. Vista del Camino on days 1 & 3, Fountain Hills on days 2 & 4. The AMs play shorter tee pads on two holes at Vista, and one hole at Fountain. Does that answer you question?

I thought at A-tier you had to have a collared shirt. I noticed Rico didn't have one. he had a dry fit.

No Tee Shirts or Tank Tops. Per the Competition Manual

3.4 Dress Code

D. 2. All players must wear a shirt covering their upper chest area. A well-tailored shirt with a collar and sleeves covering the upper arm shall be considered acceptable. Tank tops are not allowed for any competitor, but women may wear sleeveless shirts with collars.

I just checked, and I actually have you in my substitute slot in the DGCR league. I knew your name looked familiar though. I went with Nils Iso-Markku from Finland in my last spot, since my team name is Scandinavian Sky Patrol. Regardless, keep up the good work.

You just broke my heart, man.

So does anybody know what time they are starting the live coverage today at? I can't find anything anywhere.

why does it seem that the coverage is getting worse every year? i remember watching in 2011 and it was way better.

the coverage looks great on my mac book pro retinal display. Really looks high def. However, I know the pros are at Vista today...why cover the Ams?

why does it seem that the coverage is getting worse every year? i remember watching in 2011 and it was way better.

This event in particular seems to give them all sorts of trouble every year. I think the WiFi in the area is subpar or something.
but this year with the commercials and cut-away scenes have been ridiculous. If this was a subscription service I would not pay it. Last year and year before I would've gladly paid. And if this style of coverage is going to be the norm this year, I will be hardly ever watching. I wish the snow would melt already......
Its also sad to think that the last quality coverage they did was at Worlds 2010.

I thought at A-tier you had to have a collared shirt. I noticed Rico didn't have one. he had a dry fit.

Collared shirt, or dri-fit tee shirts are fine. above didn't quote far enough

3. No tee shirts will be allowed, except for competitors in the Junior and Amateur divisions during preliminary rounds only. Juniors and Amateurs shall not wear tee shirts during semifinal or final rounds. Crew neck or v-neck shirts made of high-performance or high-tech materials, such as Dry-Fit, Cool-Max, and others will be allowed.

Latest posts