• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The 25th Annual Memorial Championship

How come Paul McBeth's score isn't updating?
Shouldn't he be done already?

Last edited:
Wow GG threw a 13 down 47. Glad to see him in the hunt for tomorrow. He's been playing some super solid golf.

Nikko and Ullibari had bad drives, they both putted and hit cage then rolled OB. Nikko putted again from the previous lie and hit the cage and rolled OB again. Then missed his next putt and took a 7. Ullibari hit chains and spit out and took a 5.

Nikko and Ullibari had bad drives, they both putted and hit cage then rolled OB. Nikko putted again from the previous lie and hit the cage and rolled OB again. Then missed his next putt and took a 7. Ullibari hit chains and spit out and took a 5.

The killer for Nikko is his second putt hit dead center and just spit through, then rolled OB again. Definitely not the Arroyo basket he loves so much.

Looks like final round lead card of:
Will -37
Ricky -37
Gg -35
Barsby -34

I didn't play well today. I may not make the cut. Avery was on the card ahead of me and seemed to struggle. Big Jerm was behind my card and got some big birdies. I got to watch some pretty solid golf today.

I didn't play well today. I may not make the cut. Avery was on the card ahead of me and seemed to struggle. Big Jerm was behind my card and got some big birdies. I got to watch some pretty solid golf today.

Sorry to hear about that Hammer. Maybe you can squeak in.

what's the cut line? scores just updated Hammer is in 40th.

Yes! Cut line is 44th I believe. My goal was the make the cut. I will be thrilled if I can get into the cash.

Good luck man, you're still beating a world champion... that's something to brag about right there. I also just realized how similar our bags are, sweet maybe I can use those discs to get that good.