• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Ask MJ & Comet Love Thread

Just got another Comet in ESP and slightly heavier, I like it a lot better than the lighter X version, less flippy :) This is my go to disc now for those tight lines straight or anni on wooded courses- my 11 year old son inherits the x version

Just got another Comet in ESP and slightly heavier, I like it a lot better than the lighter X version, less flippy :) This is my go to disc now for those tight lines straight or anni on wooded courses- my 11 year old son inherits the x version

What's up Eropper? We still need to get out and play a round together sometime. It's cool you throw the Comet. I've always been an Innova guy, but this past year I've experimented with some different companies discs and love the comet. I recently bought an ESP one as well, 167g. It's a fun disc to throw, and is really awesome on our local wooded courses.

MJ,

I saw a post you had on Facebook about how much you are liking your Upper Park Shift bag. I just recently got one of those myself. I couldn't comment on your facebook post, but I was curious about you using the Shift, don't you typically carry more than 17 discs in a round, or is that just for more casual rounds for you, and you'll end up using a Rebel for tournaments?

MJ,

I saw a post you had on Facebook about how much you are liking your Upper Park Shift bag. I just recently got one of those myself. I couldn't comment on your facebook post, but I was curious about you using the Shift, don't you typically carry more than 17 discs in a round, or is that just for more casual rounds for you, and you'll end up using a Rebel for tournaments?

Will probably swap back and forth between the shift and the rebel. Even with a big bag I really only carry about 19 discs

Damn that's a lot of reading. Must be cold where you are. It's to much fun keeping this thread going on here.

As far as the comets go I usually don't do them until around April

Yup, rural Minnesota. We had a stretch before Christmas of days that never broke 0 degrees. But now it's all melting! So I've gotten a couple rounds in at my local course.

I have a old blue x comet not the ones with the newer update stamp. What is the silver glittery stuff in it it's not really noticeable until you look closely. Is it metal salts / weighing agent definitely not enough of it in the disc to be done for looks like MF.

I have a old blue x comet not the ones with the newer update stamp. What is the silver glittery stuff in it it's not really noticeable until you look closely. Is it metal salts / weighing agent definitely not enough of it in the disc to be done for looks like MF.

Not sure what that is in the old elite x plastic

Latest posts