• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Ask MJ & Comet Love Thread

Damn that was a nerve wracking finish. Congrats! USDGC coming up.... Just sayin...

That was one of the best final rounds! It was great watching the video and not knowing what was going to happen. So intense. Congratulations MJ!

Thank you everyone for all the support and kind words about my win this weekend. It was an amazing experience and I couldn't have asked for a better way for me to get my first NT win.

Amazing win MJ! Got to watch the Final round last night. It is really impressive how you control those understable backhand shots so consistently through all kinds of different lines and distances. Guess I should get my old Comet out and practice that :)

what was the orange driver you were throwing during the final round for those hyzerflips and turnovers.. the Heat?

what was the orange driver you were throwing during the final round for those hyzerflips and turnovers.. the Heat?

That was actually a mantis. The only drivers I threw on the Jackson course were those except for two shots.

Latest posts