• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Best disc no one throws

I know this is a slightly out of date thread, but it seems like a good thread.

I have three discs I have never seen anyone else throw:

• Disc Golf Aotearoa Tui (made more unique by having Walter Sobchak on it)
  • Innova Champion Discs Gopher
  • Wham-O Frisbee Discs Softie 86

The first is way understable. If it had a sharper edge, it would make a good roller.

The second is a lid. And it glides insanely well. Perfect for layups.

The last is the single best putter I have ever had. It has no turn or fade. It goes straight and falls straight.

I love me some Z Hawks. It doesn't get a lot of use because I have other mids I like a lot more, but it's a surprisingly versatile disc.

I carry the sirius plastic version of the QMS... the sirius Aurora MS. It's stiff and tough. It's my favorite disc. Good luck finding one retail. I had to order mine online.

Agreed. Found one with no name, no number and an XOut stamp. Put it in my bag about a month ago and never looked back. Go-to mid as of late. Replaced one of my Rocs

Condor. If I had them, and carried a fun bag, I would carry a 180 or so, and a 160 or so and use them in place of putter drives and most midrange shots. They go where you want. They are just way too huge.