• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Combo stencil/brainwave dye on a Fuzion Suspect

10987788625_30bded6ecf_c.jpg
This is awesome

PA4 Trooper detail:

11214508666_e2875ee93c_z.jpg

Butta Putta(PA4):

11214488075_084d7b3077_z.jpg

Innova Signature Series on a Prodigy D1 ;) :

11214485705_93a0ce60aa_z.jpg

Heres one of my latest spin dyes...I'll crop it later...not trying to hog the space on the page :p

Try this again since this forum (as much as I love it!) will not let me edit a post more than once...(weeaaakkkk!!!) I hate stupid restrictions

Also did this one a few days ago as well...

Last edited:
Flat top firebird

Someone suggested to put this up, it's my first dye and I thought it turned out pretty good

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 94
Heres my first dye using some worm bait dye to achieve brighter colors. Im pretty happy with the results. The lighting in my room doesn't really do it justice but it gives an idea.

I'm guessing his buddy asked his girl? I had to read it twice.
My wife asked why I didn't propose that way. I said because we didn't play back then. She said that was a good reason lol

I'm guessing his buddy asked his girl? I had to read it twice.
My wife asked why I didn't propose that way. I said because we didn't play back then. She said that was a good reason lol

Correct, I should've worded it differently. The dye was requested from a male friend as a way to propose to his then girlfriend, and she in turn said yes. :hfive:

My wife chose to get married on a disc golf course. That's right, her choice, not mine(though I agreed whole heartedly).

9246912501_f390f56229_z.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.