• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I know I already posted this, but I'm trying to see if I got the hang of posting big pics instead of thumbnails. I guess not.

Attachments

• DSCN9113.jpg
    DSCN9113.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 35
DSCN9113.jpg

I think I got it now! :clap:

Just finished this for my son while listening to The Forbidden Zone by the Misfits. Planet of the Apes disc with ape and the forbidden zone. On a Champ Ape. It's a companion disc to my Charlton Heston a few posts back. There's a lot more detail to the ape scarecrows and the disc is actually orange. My phone refuses to take a good pic of this disc. :wall:

Attachments

• 632711071_2261401071_0.jpg
    632711071_2261401071_0.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 95
Speaking of cool dye combo's, I just got done looking thru the cool dye combination thread and noticed it was really lacking in dyes! So here's a heads up, I've got one in mind and when I'm done with my little hiatus I'm gonna do it and then post it in a new thread, cool dye combinations 2, the dyed discs. Just in case anyone needs a project.

Thanks Koogs and Hyzer.

Don't have a stencil link, it was hand cut. My girl traced the outline and filled in the detail from a picture she found online, I can post the original picture if you'd like though.

Any love for my Darth Yoda, or did I just do something that should have never been done, like crossing paths of the ghost buster's blaster streams?
IMAG0110.jpg

Don't have a stencil link, it was hand cut. My girl traced the outline and filled in the detail from a picture she found online, I can post the original picture if you'd like though.

Here's the original image.

That darth yoda is sick BMB, I need an airbrush, that's all there is to it.

Attachments

• Predator 2.jpg
    Predator 2.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 50
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts