• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Musical "Bye Bye Birdie" logo on a Ion, just completed for the Goodgal...she is a fan of the musical and I figured if she ever has a birdie opportunity she will most likely clang it off the basket or let it sail 4 feet high. Then it will especially fitting.
picture.php

Wow I have missed some really amazing dyes this weekend. Awesome work all of you. I especially liked your Day Glo disc Phil. That one is sick.

My 1st Dye and 3rd ACE!

I just did my 1st dye two days ago. Hand-cut. Yesterday I got my 3rd ACE with my fresh dyed disc at Pueblo City Park, Hole #8 Pro Tee! It's an Innova 170 Champion Valkyrie

Attachments

• Matthew's First Dye.jpg
    Matthew's First Dye.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 61
  • Matthew's 3rd Ace!.jpg
    Matthew's 3rd Ace!.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 54
  • Matthew's 3rd Ace Hole.jpg
    Matthew's 3rd Ace Hole.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 37
I just did my 1st dye two days ago. Hand-cut. Yesterday I got my 3rd ACE with my fresh dyed disc at Pueblo City Park, Hole #8 Pro Tee! It's an Innova 170 Champion Valkyrie

He's not giving you the full story though, so here it is. All summer this particular placement at City Park, hole #8 has been unusable due to the lawn mower taking out the pole hole. It just got replaced last week and the basket was placed here. 4 days ago my son shot his Champ. Monarch here and went through the chains, hit the pole, and fell out on the ground. 2 days ago he cuts and dyes his 1st ever dye on his 170 Champ. Valkyrie. Yesterday my wife had the 4Runner at a pregnancy class for her friend, so my son and I walked to the course. The walk from our house takes an hour. As we get to the park he says he is gonna use the Valk on #8. I say for an Ace right? He says Yep. We get to #8, he says Dyed Valkryie Ace, and then proceeds to shot the straightest forehand right into the basket. Nice! Now you have the full story. :p

He's not giving you the full story though, so here it is. All summer this particular placement at City Park, hole #8 has been unusable due to the lawn mower taking out the pole hole. It just got replaced last week and the basket was placed here. 4 days ago my son shot his Champ. Monarch here and went through the chains, hit the pole, and fell out on the ground. 2 days ago he cuts and dyes his 1st ever dye on his 170 Champ. Valkyrie. Yesterday my wife had the 4Runner at a pregnancy class for her friend, so my son and I walked to the course. The walk from our house takes an hour. As we get to the park he says he is gonna use the Valk on #8. I say for an Ace right? He says Yep. We get to #8, he says Dyed Valkryie Ace, and then proceeds to shot the straightest forehand right into the basket. Nice! Now you have the full story. :p

he's being humble :)

Status
Not open for further replies.