• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
and a couple more
flag is a Star Mako. first attempt at brushing. a few bleeds and not really vibrant. how do you guys get such good color with brush?
face is a Star Skeeter, with a horrible shaving cream accident. good thing it's a mid-range so I sort of know where it will be. too close to camouflage.

Attachments

• DCP_2206.JPG
    DCP_2206.JPG
    41.4 KB · Views: 120
  • DCP_2205.JPG
    DCP_2205.JPG
    36.9 KB · Views: 137
charizard i did on my friends pro destroyer. did a lil marble on the flame on the tail

Attachments

• IMG_0416.jpg
    IMG_0416.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 125
Finishing up my gauntlet of commissions
Glow FB
whiterabbit.jpg

Star Roc
tarheel.jpg

for Punisher

I love that Jefferson Airplane dye. I might need to borrow that image and come up with a matching 'starship one for my new discs soon

The only image for that one I could find was super small, was really hard to blow up and cut or else I'd share it with ya. Let me know if you find one, someone else I knows wants it too. Looks pretty cool in the dark too!

This was my first try with the crayons. Pretty happy with the result. Hopefully the owner is too.

Attachments

• 2012-02-18_08-46-34_689.jpg
    2012-02-18_08-46-34_689.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 81
Have I mentioned lately how much I enjoy this thread. Lot of nice stuff posted recently!

Couldn't resist that Rip the Ripper stencil, thx for digging it up Dj1001.

ripSWsDSC_0317.jpg

in the middle of the night i got the idea for having Jules Winnfield from Pulp Fiction saying, "Say putt again!" I thought it was hilarious :D Spongebob is on a Star Boss and Jules is on my slightly used Star Aviar.

rAqzM.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.