• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The first one!!

Treeknuckle

Par Member
Today I played the absolute best round of golf I've ever played. Every drive, approach and putt was absolute money. :thmbup: Then I came up to my arch-nemesis hole, a 260' straightaway with the basket covered in trees. This hole comes after a ridiculous 450' drive into an open field and is before another 400' monster. So much to the laughter of all my buddies playing, I pulled out the ol reliable Eraser Wizard. As everyone bombed there drivers and horribly missed the hole or smoked a tree, I very evenly, BEAUTIFULLY, bombed the putter with a slight anhyzer, everyone was dead silent as the flowing beauty flied through the air swooping around the trees through a gap and CHING! :clap: Im sorry about the melodramatic opening, but hell, I'm excited over here!! I figured the DGCR community would love to hear about a growing discer learning the ways of putter driving :thmbup:

Hey man, I love that story. I'm still waiting for my first ace, and it's awesome that you had some witnesses to marvel at that sweet putter throw. Keep banging those chains!

Great story, keep huckin putters. Way to show up those people who are stuck in the mindset of throwing drivers when they should be throwing mids & putters. Even if they are our friends :D

Congratulations on your first ace! I'm still in the hunt for one. Gotta' love the Wizards man... Since I got my first one, I've always kept one in my bag.

Way to go! Hopefully you don't end up like me, though...7 aces, 6 with putters...

As for the melodramatic opening, I thought that was what made the story awesome! Oh that and your ace I guess, nice job!

Latest posts