• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] The Fluid

I found a treasure trove of fluid judges at my local shop, I guess you can still find them around. In fact it looks like there are big stacks of them online too... OOP as they might be.

Hey couple questions for Fluid Judge throwers:

The judges I am thinking of buying are domey. They have the flat portion in the center, about the circumference of a softball, which slopes out to a high shoulder. Are these the ones that people found to be more OS than lucid?

Also can I confirm that fluid is still going OOP?

Thanks

bump - can anyone tell me about domey Fluid Judges? TYTY

I found a treasure trove of fluid judges at my local shop, I guess you can still find them around. In fact it looks like there are big stacks of them online too... OOP as they might be.

Hey couple questions for Fluid Judge throwers:

The judges I am thinking of buying are domey. They have the flat portion in the center, about the circumference of a softball, which slopes out to a high shoulder. Are these the ones that people found to be more OS than lucid?

Also can I confirm that fluid is still going OOP?

Thanks

bump - can anyone tell me about domey Fluid Judges? TYTY

Fluid has gone OOP, so grab those Fluid Judges while you can!

I don't have a Fluid Judge, but I have a couple of Fluid Wardens. Fluid was a bit softer/gummier than I normally like, but my Fluid Wardens performed very well when I threw them on drives, upshots, approaches, etc. I did not find the Fluid to be more overstable than my Fuzion Warden. So I'd suggest giving a Fluid Judge a shot.

Fluid has gone OOP, so grab those Fluid Judges while you can!

I don't have a Fluid Judge, but I have a couple of Fluid Wardens. Fluid was a bit softer/gummier than I normally like, but my Fluid Wardens performed very well when I threw them on drives, upshots, approaches, etc. I did not find the Fluid to be more overstable than my Fuzion Warden. So I'd suggest giving a Fluid Judge a shot.

I might check them out, but like you I am not specifically a fan of flexy plastic, I just wanted a more OS judge than a lucid. At this point I'm looking at snagging a more stable but similar speed driving putter.

I might check them out, but like you I am not specifically a fan of flexy plastic, I just wanted a more OS judge than a lucid. At this point I'm looking at snagging a more stable but similar speed driving putter.

I have a couple of Lucid Judges; had them for a long time now. They're good discs, but as you say, they're not all that overstable. There's a ton of OS driving putters out there that will work well for you. What are your company and plastic preferences?

I have a couple of Lucid Judges; had them for a long time now. They're good discs, but as you say, they're not all that overstable. There's a ton of OS driving putters out there that will work well for you. What are your company and plastic preferences?

I've narrowed it down to a premium shield, BB aviar or challenger. If I'm going to put in another mold, it's going to be premium so I don't need to worry about the flight changing.