• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Future For Course Vandalism :-)

DiscGolfCourseVandals%20still.jpg

The coolest photo was the one shared with the sheriffs department & FB. A bunch of generation E's (entitlement) standing around the table, with discs, and beverages in hand, fire burning brightly on the table, waving, smiling, etc.

The coolest photo was the one shared with the sheriffs department & FB. A bunch of generation E's (entitlement) standing around the table, with discs, and beverages in hand, fire burning brightly on the table, waving, smiling, etc.

Would it be wrong for me to hope that these perpetrators inhaled the toxic fumes from the burning coating (paint/rubber/plastic?) on the table and all became deathly ill as a result?

Anybody have that pic?

yeah, this thread is leaving me very disappointed without that... :D

When we can track down serial Bud Light litterers and dump their garbage on their dining room table, THEN we will have reached the future of dealing with vandalism.

Really....the lesson is, take pics of dbags vandalizing courses. When you come upon a group of "artists" tagging a picnic table with their signature penis renderings....take their picture, post it everywhere.

Okay I'm confused. Did some third party document the guilty parties in the act to shame them, or were they stupid enough to document themselves and post it up on FB?

Because you know, I just can't believe anyone would use social media to brag about their dumbassery. (Cough. Cough.)

I saw the pic on the Facebook. A selfie type pic of a bunch of teens having such a good time in the snow with a nice campfire, proudly posted on social media for DG vigilante sleuths to find and attack, it was quite fun to watch it all play out.

My favorite was the girl that claimed innocence because she took a video of the boy starting the fire, so obviously she couldn't be responsible for the fire..

Relax with the entitlement BS, I'm sure your generation had tons of morons as well. Maybe if you're from the area you should look to yourself and community to take steps to improve the youth instead of scapegoating every problem on a bogie man encompassing an entire generation. These kids are dolts, no questions asked, but they're just a hand full of dummies. Not every millennial ever.

Relax with the entitlement BS, I'm sure your generation had tons of morons as well. Maybe if you're from the area you should look to yourself and community to take steps to improve the youth instead of scapegoating every problem on a bogie man encompassing an entire generation. These kids are dolts, no questions asked, but they're just a hand full of dummies. Not every millennial ever.

Right!!!

My generation had tons of people working in fast food restaurants, and you could get your food fast ...