• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Gospel of the PD

dgdave

* Ace Member *
This is about one of the best new discs to come out in the last year or so, the PD. There is also some other info on the DD in here, but you will slowly see the glory of the PD come through and take over a many bags.

The PD is a speed 9-9.5 hybrid driver. It closely resembles the flight of the Teebird. It comes in S (star) and P(Pro) plastics. It is a discs that has great glide and the ability to lock onto a line and get from point A to point B.

Now go buy one!

I'd like to say that I convinced the above poster to start throwing the PD. :lol:

:lol: :lol: you guys havnt seen em?? they are up on DGV and they look pretty weak, the DD stamp is OK but the freak stamp on the PD is retarded

FreakP.jpg

DDP.jpg

Odelay! Now when you miss a putt you can get hysterical with your next drive! Or you could just FREAK out! Can I get a Hysteria with a Def Leppard stamp?

Am I the only one that doesn't think these designs are that bad. They are clearly better than most of the DX stamps I've ever seen ... (Can you say Orc or Destroyer?)

Yay for pro-like discs from Discmania though! With only two plastic blends, they've got a great line up of discs going. And for the record, that champy star stuff is awesome.

banzai7 said:
Am I the only one that doesn't think these designs are that bad. They are clearly better than most of the DX stamps I've ever seen ... (Can you say Orc or Destroyer?)

These are 100x better than the Dx Shrek... I mean Orc stamp.

I think that PD stamp is badass. It sounds strange but the stamp reminds me of how the disc flies and it has a little personality. It is much better than the Merry Christmas from Innova stamp I have. :wink:
Maybe we should start a best stamp and why thread. :idea:

If remember correctly Discmania had an opportunity to choose whether they wanted the drivers to be domey or flat and that they wanted to go with flat. I'm not sure if I read it from ask Dave D thread on the PDGA board or if I heard it from one of the Team Discmania players. But it would be odd if the Performance Line drivers would be drastically more domey, unless they for some reason decided to go with domey instead of flat with them.

And I'm honestly liking the new stamps even though I'm all for minimalism in designs. The old stamps were just a bit too dry and boring. Discmania CEO Jussi Meresmaa is also a graphic designer and I'd bet he has designed all the stamps himself.

Latest posts