• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Inevitable 2021 Pros Switching Sponsors Thread

Trevor benefits because he gets a sponsorship and has a chance to sell more discs. DD benefits because they get extra exposure and a chance to sell more discs. Discraft may not care because they are a powerhouse and immediately sell anything they produce, but I don't see how it benefits them.

There was a recent announcement about some Bro/Beth molds only being available on the Discrasft site and not on Foundation, maybe this is simply a way to further separate the public perception of Discraft & Foundation for legal / existing contract reasons. :confused:

It's a low risk high reward for DD to give Trevor from foundation a sponsorship. Give a guy who gets 30k + veiwes on every video some discs and now you have a sizable audience that are seeing your stuff every video and not your competitors. I'm not saying he's going to move plastic like Paul or Paige but it's pretty low risk imo.

People actually watch Foundation? I might — might — choose watching a DD AJ Risley practice round video instead. They both sound awful.

Yea the Hunter/Trevor vids are pretty awful. The ones that have Paul, Hannah, Jon...Those are the only ones ill make it passed the first 2 minutes of.

Yea the Hunter/Trevor vids are pretty awful. The ones that have Paul, Hannah, Jon...Those are the only ones ill make it passed the first 2 minutes of.

Agreed! I used to love foundation and their videos. Apparently I just liked Zach. I cannot stand any of their new stuff, at all. Even a lot of Paul's new vids with the "bogey bros" I just can't do.

Btw....Zach has his own channel. Biscardi disc golf.

Side note, anybody fondle one of those putters yet?

Kinda surprised the plastic blend is called OG...you'll see that used sometimes in reference to Gateway's organic plastic.

Any idea if Prodigy is molding these for him, somebody else, or if he's doing it himself?

I'm guessing they're still out there, but I want to remember seeing videos from Flyboy back in the early Prodigy days? Dude had a cannon and could keep with the young guys distance wise.