• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Least Changed Bag in the World.

Bag (no rocs)

Z pred
Z pred

Champ Glow firebird (165, this disc has changed my life)

SOLF
SOLF
SOLF

CE EX
CE EX

175 Vector
RR Z Comet
Z comet
ESP comet
ESP comet

KC aviar x5

mattw said:
Frank are you just trying out the Vector or has it bumped the Rocs out of the bag for good?

Testing it out but really I throw comets on like 90% of my mid shots so I really only need an overstable mid.

Trey133 said:
Please tell me how the 165 glow firebird has changed your life.

I'm interested.

It led me to Jesus.

It also opened up a bunch of overhand lines that I was never really able to hit. The disc is super stable but I am also able to throw it easily. It has started letting me throw some stupid fun cheater lines. You should get a light champ glow firebird to mess around with.

Well I never really need a backhand or forehand shot that turns as hard as this disc does so it has only been getting used as an overhand disc only. I would use it backhand or forehand though if I ever need that shot.

Would be a hairy macho dude? Have you seen Frank?

Let's just say Delicious is an understatement if you dig Travolta types who straddle putt.

In that case maybe i'm lucky that i've only seen a pic and vid from behind. No not that kind a DG throw :) I was thinkin along the lines Frank and kinky stuff like The Kinks. Somehow they seem to revolve around in the same spheres :)

I've got a Kong and am playing two courses I've never played before in my life so my bag is larger than usual for the upcoming PDGA event:

Champ Glow Firebird
Z pred - New
Z pred - beat

Star destroyer - overstable
Star destroyer - flippy for distance

SOLF x3

Eagle-X x2

Star roc - new
Star roc - kinda beat
ESP comet
ESP comet
X comet (I had to take my super beat ESP comet out of the bag b/c it is becoming way too flippy, that makes me a sad Frank)

Pro Pig
KC aviar x3
Aviar P&A x2

I have a couple of Jokeri and it competes with the pig for that spot but I know the pig better and that is why it got the nod for this weekend.

Imma gonna blow your mind

bag

Z pred
Z pred
champ glow firebird

star destroyer

SOLF
SOLF

CE EX
CE EX

Star roc
DX roc x4

aviars x 5

comets are only out right now while I adjust to my new work out program and I get unsore. It's hard to maintain good form when half your body is stiff

Latest posts