• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Least Changed Bag in the World.

Its ok frank just bring all those comets to Zeb on wednesday and i will make sure they dont get dusty.

And I put wizards back in the bag b/c I love wizards a lot and want to use up my back stock of them.

Do you have any good feeling KC's? I'm looking to start picking up a number of them. I had a great round today putting with them.

I'm not sure if you've followed my bag thread but I have decided to take Predators out in favor of going back to CFR Cpd's. I have a couple VERY tasty preds for you. I wouldn't rather let them go to anyone else.

Love,
Trey

P.S. - We need to throw discs together soon.

Bag for the upcoming Gates City throwdown tourney. The course is longer than what I normally play and has a few shots I don't normally throw.

Z pred (newish): Still pretty stable, hyzer and headwind shots, forehand drives
Z pred (beat): power hyzers, extended hyzers, straight flicks. This disc gets thrown a ton out at Barber park
Star Destroyer: Distance hyzers and headwind disc
Champ Archon: Lost my beat destroyer and tried this out and it has been working out well for me until I can get some practice in/beat in a new destroyer or wraith.
SOLF (newish): distance power hyzers, extended hyzers, s-curves
SOLF (beat): dead straight and no fade, pretty much the most thrown driver in the bag.

11x Firebird: Windy flick approaches and trick shot disc. Not a staple in the bag but useful for an open windy course like Barber
10x Eagle: work horse fairway driver
CE Eagle: Disc that's been in my bag for like 8 years. Can do anything with it (except throw it badly)

DX Roc (3): Not a ton of roc shots at barber but they are in the bag b/c you never know
ESP comets (2): dead straight one and super flippy one.

DX BB aviar (2): stable one and straight one
SE rhyno: really old and flippy. Lost my flippy aviar and this thing has just been so money for me lately. It makes me break my mold minimalism.

Putting: KC aviar, DX BB aviar.

good to see you have comets back in the bag haha. have you been able to get that archon out as far as a beat destroyer?

yeah I have actually. Playing barber park I got it pin high on hole 3 (400') and hole 7 (375') and a little short on hole 14 (395' downhill a little). It's really in the bag b/c I just seem to know how to throw this one really well. It's one of those discs I picked up and figured out real quickly so I have a ton of confidence in it. I will take it out if there is a lot of wind though. The thing is hot ass in the wind.

God such a good pred. That is the one that gets throw a lot. I'm letting you know just in case you didn't put two and two together.

I will tour you through barber park very fast just for your enjoyment.

1 - PD/DD2
2 - PD
3 - DD2 (If strong headwind PD2)
4 - PD
5 - PD
6 - PD
7 - PD
8 - PD
9 - Aviar
10 - Aviar
11 - Aviar
12 - PD
13 - Aviar
14 - TD/DD2/PD whichever is feeling fancier at the moment
15 - MD2 (your comet I'm sure would be perfect)
16 - Aviar
17 - Aviar
18 - MD2

Literally I use between 3 at best, of 5 at worst different discs for that course.

Me at barber the other week:

1) orion/archon
2) destroyer
3) destroyer
4) orion
5) orion
6) pred
7) archon
8.) orion (threw a stable destroyer into a headwind the second round)
9) aviar
10) pred (flick)
11) eagle (flick)
12) orion/destroyer (destroyer was thrown into a headwind)
13) pred (flick)
14) orion/destroyer/archon depending on wind
15) comet
16) aviar
17) roc
18) orion/pred (pred in headwind)

Yep yep, those sound about perfect :)

You kinda pick something and stick with it out in the open. Thats why I love barber, it will teach you how to throw those 380 to 400 ft shots and pin it rather than just getting the distance down.

playing the Yadkinville tourney this weekend, have no idea what to suspect so I'm going with

Z pred - newish
Z pred - beat

Star destroyer - stable
Star destroyer - distance

SOLF - new
SOLF - straight
SOLF - flippy

CE EX - butter

DX Roc - newish
DX roc - less newish
RR Z comet - awesome
Z comet - kinda flippy
ESP comet - flippy

BB Aviars - new and straight
SE rhyno - flippy
Aviar P&A - jump putter
KC aviar - putter

so two things:

1) I got a proline tsunami that is totally a champystar blend and it is awesome and flat.

2) I've noticed I throw my beat ass pred (thanks keltik) a lot nowadays over my stable eagle since they fill the same spot. I really only throw my beat to straight or flippy eagles b/c my preds are in such a perfect spot right now. That made me a bit sad.

Bag for sanford this weekend:

Z pred beatish
Z pred beat to awesome

SOLF newish
SOLF straight

CE EX - straight
10x EL - flippy

Champ Glow Firebird (167) - new

DX roc x3 (new, straight, beat)
Z comet - slow turner
ESP comet - flippy

BB aviar x4