• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Newegg InStep Basket Deal is back!

Here is an idea Putt flat and not on a hyzer. I have not added chains and have not had a single spit out.

I understand the zip ties. Would of used them if I didn't have s hooks. It to early for me to figure out what the hose gaskets are for.

I had to think about it too. Then I realized we call them hose clamps. I imagine they use them for the rings to attach the chains. I just use the ring of chain alredy there but it all works.

I had to think about it too. Then I realized we call them hose clamps. I imagine they use them for the rings to attach the chains. I just use the ring of chain alredy there but it all works.

Gotcha. I'm thinking rubber gaskets.

Here she is, with inner chains and a cover. All ready for the backyard once some of the snow clears.

Attachments

• DSCN0289.jpg
    DSCN0289.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 54
  • DSCN0290.jpg
    DSCN0290.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 52
  • DSCN0288.jpg
    DSCN0288.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 41
Dang it! I was waiting until i got paid tomorrow to order one but now the deal is over. How often do they run this deal? Thanks!

Nice! What did the cover set you back? Is there different sizes of the covers? And if so what size did you buy?

The cover was $6 at Lowes. It was the cheapest one, but it works. It's built for those cheap round grills; it fits the basket cylinder pretty well and has an elastic bottom so it tucks right under the basket and shouldn't blow off in any wind.

Dang it! I was waiting until i got paid tomorrow to order one but now the deal is over. How often do they run this deal? Thanks!

Seems like once a year right around this time. I heard you can still find them on eBay for $70 but I doubt they have free shipping.

The cover was $6 at Lowes. It was the cheapest one, but it works. It's built for those cheap round grills; it fits the basket cylinder pretty well and has an elastic bottom so it tucks right under the basket and shouldn't blow off in any wind.

Cool thanks.

Pretty sure the last time they ran this deal was November. It was not a year ago. I waited for the newegg deal and picked it up for 70$. On ebay it's 20 bucks more when I looked last, a couple months ago...

Watch Amazon- shortly after the last Newegg deal, I got them for $63.95 each w free shipping!
You have to check often- it changed the night before I ordered them, and went back down in the afternoon!