• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Official 'Ask Paul McBeth' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paul, whats your opinion on guys using headphones while playing tournament rounds. Even if it doesn't bother you, do you think it should be allowed?

Paul, whats your opinion on guys using headphones while playing tournament rounds. Even if it doesn't bother you, do you think it should be allowed?

I don't care as long as they are still somewhat there, i hate when people have headphones and you have to repeat yourself 5+ times

Hey Paul, how's it going!? I had a question reguarding your sidearm. So when you are throwing a sidearm for distance and max distance, are you throwing overstable, undertable, or just stable discs? And depending on what disc you are using how are you throwing them, with hyzer or anhyzer? I was just curious because I was watching and listening to some Big Jerm videos and he was saying on how he likes to use more understable to stable discs and flip them up with hyzer. I know everyone is different and I myself prefer to take an overstable disc and anhyzer it to get a nice "S" but since watching Big Jerm I have been working on throwing my sidearm more like him. I was just curious to hear about your style and approach when it comes to sidearm. Sorry for the lengthy post.

Hey Paul, how's it going!? I had a question reguarding your sidearm. So when you are throwing a sidearm for distance and max distance, are you throwing overstable, undertable, or just stable discs? And depending on what disc you are using how are you throwing them, with hyzer or anhyzer? I was just curious because I was watching and listening to some Big Jerm videos and he was saying on how he likes to use more understable to stable discs and flip them up with hyzer. I know everyone is different and I myself prefer to take an overstable disc and anhyzer it to get a nice "S" but since watching Big Jerm I have been working on throwing my sidearm more like him. I was just curious to hear about your style and approach when it comes to sidearm. Sorry for the lengthy post.

I got with a over stable disc such as a max or destroyer, i believe sidearming with hyzer will kill your elbow down the road.... no other sport has you do that motion besides tennis (tennis elbow) so i would sugeest overstable-turned over

Paul, you still going to putt with DX PnA's in the winter/cooler weather, and use the mcpro for warmer weather? Or just use the new mcpro putter year round now?

Hey Paul....I just picked up Rocs and love them. I'm wondering what kind of Roc line-up do you carry? All DX, All KC, or do you have some of both? I have heard the KC's wear slower, but a lot of people swear by DX. Thanks for all you're doing for the sport we love.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts