• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Official PF Contender thread (reviews, thoughts, etc.)

What size bag do you want to see from PF? Price points as well

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear ya I can't even figure out to attach them from my iPad in the first place. I was just trying to clarify for others.

let me show

in this picture you can see the center mass of discs about to fall out

Attachments

• photo (2).jpg
    photo (2).jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 79
In this pic you can see the bowing that happens from the discs laying on the flap when its tucked under

Here is the key. The more I think about it, why would I knowingly lay my bag like that? Knowing this issue now I will face my bag up hill or perpindicular and allow the water bottles/weight distribution to hold it in place.

:thmbup:

With the flap tucked in either of the two ways you can also keep the zippers from being zipped to max. This is what I think is the best solution. However that is why in my review I said I would worry about wear over time with that method. But the zippers may last a lifetime and again none of this would matter.

Just trying to help those still pondering the decision.

MY Method

I think this is closer to how zippers were in the Kilgus pics and is my preferred method. Same angle/couch... higher zippers. FLAP TUCKED IN FRONT

Attachments

• photo (1).jpg
    photo (1).jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 74
Going to break out my sewing kit on this one. I have a couple neat ideas (I think, anyways) to tweak this bag around and make it unique to my needs. Can't wait!

Going to break out my sewing kit on this one. I have a couple neat ideas (I think, anyways) to tweak this bag around and make it unique to my needs. Can't wait!

I feel the same way.

Mini pocket and pencil pocket....

Front flap added support....

drawstring for one water bottle holder to allow smaller sizes

makes it close to a 100/100

I hope Chris posts the seat mod soon :) Would love to see if I can work that in.

I'm interested to see this as well. The top is very angular not sure how comfortable it would be.

However... you could easily add a small pvc internal frame and dividier setup or a rectangle in the top compartment for seating.

With the many ways to store a folding chair though... why risk your warranty

I'm interested to see this as well. The top is very angular not sure how comfortable it would be.

However... you could easily add a small pvc internal frame and dividier setup or a rectangle in the top compartment for seating.

Very true, and I have a chair, but if Chris can do it without risking the warranty, then I need to copy every single step.

I'm too much of a tinkerer to worry about warranties. I never keep a bag long enough to wear it out anyways, lol. My biggest problems arise with disc capacity. I only carry between 14-16 discs at most. Most backpacks are too much bag for me.

I'm going to drop a U-channel divider in and see if that offers some good disc stability and organization. I honestly don't know why a backpack release hasn't engineered some kind of divider yet. The Dual Pack had one, but nothing since. I expected it from Voodoo but was let down there.

I'm also going to examine to possibility of removing the bottle holders and moving them into the main compartment. They can fold flat when not being used for the extra disc space. If the divider fits in, I should still be able to get 10-12 drivers into the main compartment, and the rest outside in the putter pocket/side pockets. It will also streamline the look of the bag on the outside.

Or I could just hook a Nalgene coozy on one of the top loops on the sides. We'll see. I'll know a lot more about what would work once it's in front of me, lol.

Good idea

I'll also probably take off the mini pocket. I have a royal blue with red zippers so I'll add on a Superman shield patch, lol. What I'll probably end up doing is sewing up the middle of the front pocket there so I create two front pockets. One will be used for a mini and the other I can still tuck in a scorecard long-ways.

Am I really the only DGCR member to have the bag already? Im looking forward to reviews from other members and colors...

Status
Not open for further replies.