• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Official PF Contender thread (reviews, thoughts, etc.)

What size bag do you want to see from PF? Price points as well

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Titan037

AKA dgfanatic7
Hey guys, well since every major company has a thread here I felt its only appropriate we give physical flight a thread. So this thread is for the contender. As of right now, the contender first run bags are in the final stages of production and will be shipped out in a week and a half to two weeks!. So here reviews, thoughts, etc can be placed on Physical flight and the Contender.

IDK about yall but I am stoked for this bag! custom zipper pulls, potential seat mod, and the price! What is not to love about this bag?!

Yeah, I'm pretty excited for this thing, although almost anything would be an improvement over my current bag...

Purple sold out, so they're doing a red version as well.

Nice. I haven't been following the thread as much lately. Glad to see MJ is getting more love. I'm also happy to see another bag maker find such a solid place in the market.

I love my Cabela's bag, but am thinking I may make it my 'winter exclusive' bag and have been looking at both the Contender and the Grip.

I like the look of the Grip better than the Contender, but the Contender seems to be made of better material.

Thoughts or suggestions greatly appreciated.

:popcorn:

I love my Cabela's bag, but am thinking I may make it my 'winter exclusive' bag and have been looking at both the Contender and the Grip.

I like the look of the Grip better than the Contender, but the Contender seems to be made of better material.

Thoughts or suggestions greatly appreciated.

:popcorn:

Contender is made with the best materials on the market. 1680 D ballistic base all around and triple stitched with Kevlar thread and still 30 dollars cheaper than the grip with a lifetime warranty, critters honestly its a no brainier haha

yup. i ordered yesterday. I ordered Royal/Black. And red zippers, that should look pretty sweet. I can't wait to try this thing on and see how comfortable it is. I sold my grip because it was way too stiff for my bad back. so hopefully the contender is the solution.

yup. i ordered yesterday. I ordered Royal/Black. And red zippers, that should look pretty sweet. I can't wait to try this thing on and see how comfortable it is. I sold my grip because it was way too stiff for my bad back. so hopefully the contender is the solution.

Considering the back and straps have memory foam in them, i have a good feeling it will be great for your back :)

I ordered a black/grey. $155 with free shipping did it for me. I believe preorders ended yesterday. The rest will sell out fast I bet.

We ran a 12 hour special for our Facebook fans a couple of weeks ago for anyone who wanted a bag. Pays to be friends with us on Facebook!!

Facebook is for poop eaters only. It sucks up way more than $15 worth of time and brain energy. LoL I'm still glad I made the purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.