• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Preserve Championship 2023

One thing Tattar hasn't done is come back from a deficit like she currently is facing. Gonna be tough against Cat who has shown up looking very patriotic.

Noticed that Henna and Evelina aren't playing The Preserve, Swedish, or Tyyni (in Finland) this weekend.

Anyone know why?

Noticed that Henna and Evelina aren't playing The Preserve, Swedish, or Tyyni (in Finland) this weekend.

Anyone know why?

Salonen I know at one point had visa issues. They are signed up though for the upcoming European events and Worlds.

In my opinion Terry Miller and Nate Doss are the best announcing pair currently doing disc golf. Throw in Brian Earhart as the on scene announcer and the MPO rounds are a pleasure to watch for me.

I know not everyone likes Doss, but I do. I feel like he doesn't talk about himself as much lately which was what irked people the most.

In my opinion Terry Miller and Nate Doss are the best announcing pair currently doing disc golf. Throw in Brian Earhart as the on scene announcer and the MPO rounds are a pleasure to watch for me.

I know not everyone likes Doss, but I do. I feel like he doesn't talk about himself as much lately which was what irked people the most.

I have no issue with Doss. Even when he talks about himself, it adds context for those of us that don't have years of experience.

Point being, the complaints are subjective. One person may appreciate the exact thing that makes another annoyed.

Good tournament with plenty of leaderboard drama. Well done Allen and Wysocki - especially Rick after dealing with inflammation. Also nice to see Eagle throwing again… DGN didn't have time to film him for coverage, just to intrinsically know he threw comfortably well in r2 and r3 is good enough, I suppose.

I appreciate Calvin humoring me and missing putts. Warms my heart to be able to relate for once.

I spent most of the day at hole 1 watching drives FPO and MPO. Great day seeing crushes. Seemed to me that Eagle's drive was the fastest out of the hand / fastest I've ever seen. Good times.

I have no issue with Doss. Even when he talks about himself, it adds context for those of us that don't have years of experience.

Point being, the complaints are subjective. One person may appreciate the exact thing that makes another annoyed.

Exactly. I am not a fan of Nate's commentary- too much rushing to judgement and hyperbole. Others may like it. I like Nate better in a 3 person booth than as part of a duo. Personally I prefer Eisenhood/Earhart given a choice.

Exactly. I am not a fan of Nate's commentary- too much rushing to judgement and hyperbole. Others may like it. I like Nate better in a 3 person booth than as part of a duo. Personally I prefer Eisenhood/Earhart given a choice.

The euro tour guys are kind of fun to listen to.

They do a fair job, but it's the fact they are speaking a secondary language and using or trying to use some of our slang, which is one of the hardest things to do in a secondary language.

The euro tour guys are kind of fun to listen to.

They do a fair job, but it's the fact they are speaking a secondary language and using or trying to use some of our slang, which is one of the hardest things to do in a secondary language.

I got a real kick out of the fact that they actually called one of the players a "crybaby" in the middle of coverage.