• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] The Reptilian Disc Golf Thread

I'm glad they're not up yet. RDG's website is blocked from work for some reason, and ordering on my phone is a pain.

I'm going to have so freaking many wizards after this its absurd. Like, probably not healthy how much money I've spend on wizards in the last year.

So how about some more Tar Pit? I didn't get to try it yet and I'd like a soft scale for super sticky upshots.
Or should I get RFF?

I'm glad they're not up yet. RDG's website is blocked from work for some reason, and ordering on my phone is a pain.

I'm going to have so freaking many wizards after this its absurd. Like, probably not healthy how much money I've spend on wizards in the last year.

Better get them quick! I got two of each, first order in, and already down to 50% of the fossil flex and 67% of the fossil fuel left!

Better get them quick! I got two of each, first order in, and already down to 50% of the fossil flex and 67% of the fossil fuel left!

Let me apologize for last night.... Somehow I fell asleep at 8 PM just before I posted these up. Embarrassing.

For those who miss on this limited stock, never fear! I just swung by the shop to nab one case of these to throw on to the site. We have so many more waiting to be thrown. Another restock will come quick so no rush on nabbing your stack.

Again I apologize for the restock debacle. That wasn't my finest hour of alert RDG posting... A journey through the bedding dept. at Bed Bath and Beyond just wore me out.

Imma let you all finish with these Fossil Lizards but... I'm thinking I need a Fossil Flex Serpent (or three), and hoping I can assume those are on the list?

Not quite.
They're firm in the rim but have a little give in the plate.

Is the most recent Fossil Fuel run closer to the older Fossil? Thinking this might be the case based upon the website description stating the Fossil Fuel came out a bit more firm this time. Trying to decide which type to get...maybe I will just get both...

Imma let you all finish with these Fossil Lizards but... I'm thinking I need a Fossil Flex Serpent (or three), and hoping I can assume those are on the list?

I totally meant Fossil Fuel... :wall:

Is the most recent Fossil Fuel run closer to the older Fossil? Thinking this might be the case based upon the website description stating the Fossil Fuel came out a bit more firm this time. Trying to decide which type to get...maybe I will just get both...

Correct.
Neither came out rock hard so don't expect the dinner plate feel. But the Fossil Fuel is a tick more rigid vs. Fossil.

Well I missed out on the Sobek...

So I think I'll just wait for those to restock and do a big order including some other Fossil goodness. Screw getting up at 3 for work and not having time for a break until now, I should have taken a sick day :p

Damn, would have loved to snag a Sobek proto. When yall stamp these wizards up are we just going to get the regular Liz wiz or do you have something different in store for us?

Well I missed out on the Sobek...

So I think I'll just wait for those to restock and do a big order including some other Fossil goodness. Screw getting up at 3 for work and not having time for a break until now, I should have taken a sick day :p

No I should have not fallen asleep at 8 PM Central like I did last night...

I won't lie though... It did feel amazing to get like 12 hrs. of sleep for the first time in forever.

I'm going to try and get back up to the shop relatively soon to get some stamped work done.

Damn, would have loved to snag a Sobek proto. When yall stamp these wizards up are we just going to get the regular Liz wiz or do you have something different in store for us?

I'm considering throwing one of our other LizWiz stamps on them. We have two other LizWiz stamps that haven't been used too much.

There will be Gandalf stamped Fossil Wiz for sure as well.

Finally I am considering doing a batch of X-ray as well just to round it out :)

I'd love to get some PokeLiz stamped Fossil goodness... Especially on a Sobek proto :thmbup:

I'd like to see more Excel and some Protege Ghost RDG stamps!

I'm considering throwing one of our other LizWiz stamps on them. We have two other LizWiz stamps that haven't been used too much.

There will be Gandalf stamped Fossil Wiz for sure as well.

Finally I am considering doing a batch of X-ray as well just to round it out :)

i will be stalking the site hard for some Gandalf Fossils.