• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] The Reptilian Disc Golf Thread

Rats, I didn't realize there would be Sobeks as well as Wizards. As much as I might like a FF Wizard or a Gandalf Wizard, I'd like a Sobek even more. Guess I'll just have to wait for a full release on these.

Rats, I didn't realize there would be Sobeks as well as Wizards. As much as I might like a FF Wizard or a Gandalf Wizard, I'd like a Sobek even more. Guess I'll just have to wait for a full release on these.

Trying to get the Gateway guys to do some stamping for me on this one :)

Yeah I had no idea how quickly those would sell. I'm not about making a collector market so I'm trying to reload as soon as possible. My apologies for the lack of prep.

Not your fault! Plus the business will be good for RDG and will assuredly lead to other projects.

Not your fault! Plus the business will be good for RDG and will assuredly lead to other projects.

Yeah we have a nice infusion of paypal this morning :hfive:.

For the new fans of RDG in recent months, I like to advertise that this is 100% a hobby for me. I don't rely on the money RDG makes so all of the money just gets thrown back into the business to continue to expand :)

I missed it too - but I hope to snag some blanks and XRays in both Fossil and Fossil Fuel. I was hoping to be putting RDG Wizards by the weekend...

I missed it too - but I hope to snag some blanks and XRays in both Fossil and Fossil Fuel. I was hoping to be putting RDG Wizards by the weekend...

You still very well may be. I'm going to try to have another case picked up today.
I can't make any promises but I'm trying to pull some favors

Well done here, by the way. Had someone asked me if I thought they could start a small DG company by selling a groove top wizard and regular wizards in custom blends of plastic, I would've told them to invest their time and money elsewhere - but here we all are, frothing at the mouth to buy your products.

Yeah I had no idea how quickly those would sell. I'm not about making a collector market so I'm trying to reload as soon as possible. My apologies for the lack of prep.

In courtesy to you and RDG, I'd never scalp RDG discs anyway. I buy them because I throw them and I like them. While we're at it, I'd love some Fossil Fuel Scales with the x-ray stamp. And while I'm dreaming, Alan Rickman stamped on anything would be awesome. Just gonna leave this here...

severus-snape-alan-rickman-21394619-470-666.jpg

I was lucky enough to grab two FF Wizards and a Proto Sobek early this morning. Fortunately I didn't have any meetings at work, otherwise I definitely would have missed out. It is reassuring to hear you are going to restock quickly and are not looking to create a collector market.

Honestly, I am probably most excited about throwing the crap out of the Sobek to see how it beats in. Could be an awesome disc to cycle.

I was lucky enough to grab two FF Wizards and a Proto Sobek early this morning. Fortunately I didn't have any meetings at work, otherwise I definitely would have missed out. It is reassuring to hear you are going to restock quickly and are not looking to create a collector market.

Honestly, I am probably most excited about throwing the crap out of the Sobek to see how it beats in. Could be an awesome disc to cycle.

We have like 500 more on the racks at the shop so there will be no shortage out there on stock :thmbup:

There are also 500 Sobeks on the racks at Gateway but they're all in a softer plastic than I'd prefer to release them in. But the demand is high on these so I just might have to play through the pain and let folks have these.

Well done here, by the way. Had someone asked me if I thought they could start a small DG company by selling a groove top wizard and regular wizards in custom blends of plastic, I would've told them to invest their time and money elsewhere - but here we all are, frothing at the mouth to buy your products.

This makes me feel pretty proud.
My wife would argue otherwise but this has been a really great way to spend my free time.
I have always love marketing and product development so this has been a natural endeavor for me.

We have like 500 more on the racks at the shop so there will be no shortage out there on stock :thmbup:

There are also 500 Sobeks on the racks at Gateway but they're all in a softer plastic than I'd prefer to release them in. But the demand is high on these so I just might have to play through the pain and let folks have these.

Release them! I'll take a hit and stick OS mid!

Latest posts