• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] The Servo - Fairway Driver

Aim For The Chains

FROLF OFF!
Bronze level trusted reviewer
The Servo is a straight-stable fairway driver with a low power requirement and controlled speed. Its extended GYRO™ push gives it less lateral movement and immense glide with an effortless forward fade. Both high and low power throwers alike will achieve easy pinpoint accuracy with ultimate control to make it one of their most used discs on the fairway.

1451321_623564854367060_1528463642_n.png

Sha-wing!

Hey, why no code to crack this time. I like trying to figure those out when MVP releases a new disc.

Low power requirement? Immense glide? Pinpoint accuracy?

Yes please! :clap:

from the profile it appears to be a pretty HSS looking disc no curve like a leo. Tech specs are not posted yet though so who knows exactly.

Sounds like something understable if low power playrs can throw it straight

I put my Resistor in the slot of my bag where I keep my Mid-Ranges since I use it mostly on short stuff and it has so much control. I'm hoping this will fit right beside it.

Sounds like the disc everyone wants the volt to be. A teebird that is.

I really thought they had covered Fairway drivers with the Shock, Volt and Amp. I guess they need "straight" ones with the Resistor and Servo?

Anyway, Servo sounds like it has a lot more potential for me given the low power requirements.

I was throwing my Resistor along with a newish Firebird this weekend and they pretty much flew the same for me, so a bit too overstable for most lines I'm going for, but might come in handy for the extreme overstable slots as I progress, or when I go to windy courses.

I really thought they had covered Fairway drivers with the Shock, Volt and Amp. I guess they need "straight" ones with the Resistor and Servo?

Anyway, Servo sounds like it has a lot more potential for me given the low power requirements.

I was throwing my Resistor along with a newish Firebird this weekend and they pretty much flew the same for me, so a bit too overstable for most lines I'm going for, but might come in handy for the extreme overstable slots as I progress, or when I go to windy courses.

hmm something to compete against a river....

Now, when I'm out on the course and hit a great shot with this disc I can say...

Ohhhhh, you done just got SERVOED!