• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] The Worst Color Discs in your Bag

Red. It's the only color in my bag. It's a long story. No gang affiliation.

I found a tiedye champ leopard this season about 50 feet from the tee on a fairly open hole. I knew why it was there. Picked up and saw that it was most likely left behind from its maiden voyage. Long story short, that Leo kicks ass and reluctantly I bag (in an all pink bag) and throw it in heavily wooded courses. Yes, it's very hard to find. It's one of those things where I can find it, put my bag down next to it while waiting for a cardmate to throw their upshot, and then within that 3-5 minutes, I'll lose it 5 feet from me. So obviously what do I do because I'm afraid I might lose this special disc?..... I buy another tiedye Leopard for a backup :)

I lose this Comet all the time. :\

picture.php

I had a golden yellow G* Roadrunner that was the exact color of fallen tulip poplar leaves.

"Had" being the operative word, sadly.

I gotten pretty good at choosing my colours over the past couple years, so I think there's only a light green Tern I still bag which can be tough to find. To my credit, it looked more like a bright yellow in the photo when I bought it. Great flier though, so it'll stay until I lose it.
Otherwise I do putt with a Black Reko. Although it'll be tough to loose a putting putter, I have had a few moments.... I switch to my white Reko when It gets darker.

Latest posts