• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Thinking of getting a new bag

I just bought the Fade Tourney bag yesterday, and handed down my Fade Starter to my bro.
Excellent quality, for a great price.

Plus I did try the straps at the local proshop, with a full bag, felt like I could walk all around the courses and between them without getting a sore shoulder.
Would recomend one when you get a larger bag and more discs.

I like the big pocket on Deluxe bag compared to the Competition bag, I just got rid of my Comp for an expensive ass Revo Carolina bag in digi-camo, I love it tho! Worth every penny
My wife uses the Deluxe bag with quads and its great, 2years no probs.

Last edited:
I started out with a Innova Standard bag. It was fine but it wasn't the best. Biggest problem was the zipper on the bag was too small for such heavy material. It needed a courser zipper. This year I figured I'd get a new bag and ended up with a Crunch. Absolutely loved it. It's the perfect size. Not too small but again not huge either. Has lots of pockets, nooks, etc.

However got talked into getting a Revo Carolina. I have to admit you can tell it's quality. Very well made bag. However I just couldn't carry it. I think the main problem is the frame. It's just too square and make the bag a lot taller than it should/could be. Plus I really didn't need to carry any more discs than I can with the Crunch. I think I could probably carry +/- 5 more with the Revolution. Thing was expensive and I'm going to take a bath on it. I have it on ebay right now. What did I do? Went back and got another Crunch.

I have had a Innova standard bag for about 8 years and its still in good shape. I just bought a deluxe bag about a month ago so that I could carry a couple more discs comfortably. I compared many of the bags mentioned at Disc Nation. The deluxe didn't have all the bells and whistles but the construction and material seemed superior to many of the others. My standard bag lasted many years, and I figure the deluxe will too. I have used the deluxe for several weeks and am very happy with it.

Latest posts