• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Ti Nuke

I wonder how many of the ones they couldnt get right are mixed in with the new ones :/

Discraft is once again trying to build buzz and anticipation for a product line that fell well short of the lofty expectations they set for it. There is a downside for over-hyping products: you set your customers up for big disappointment.

So far all the Ti discs i have seen were in the worst colors imaginable. Very muted, hide in the foliage sort of colors

So far all the Ti discs i have seen were in the worst colors imaginable. Very muted, hide in the foliage sort of colors

I really like the light and dark blues, pink, and ruby. Dont much care for green, gold and silver

I like my matte raspberry Wasp, but it hides as well as the shinier gold Buzzz and red Stalker I tried. Hopefully they follow Lat's lead soon and start bringing some brighter colors.

Discraft is once again trying to build buzz and anticipation for a product line that fell well short of the lofty expectations they set for it. There is a downside for over-hyping products: you set your customers up for big disappointment.

Don't know that the line really fell short of expectations. The stability is different, but I'm otherwise happy with the Ti products. The plastic is pretty and feels nice to me *shrug* not really disappointed with it even though I don't carry any of mine right now.

The Wasp is amazing in Ti in my personal experience. It's by far my favorite Ti disc. The Ti stalker was good too (a nice compliment to the regular Zs), but I don't throw stalkers The buzzz is good too, it's just a different beast from the z buzzz which is why it has a touch of a bad reputation (people expected it to be identical).

I agree with the Wasp being the best of the Ti I've thrown. It's super flat and perfectly Wasp overstable in my experience. After the Stalker being more overstable than the other plastics, I was really surprised the Buzzz didn't follow suit.

My Ti Wasp is very flat with a higher PLH than my older Zs. Flies nice, though! I'm a fan of the Ti Wasp.

I have heard that the Ti Nukes available now are more stable with less glide, however.

the stacks of ti nukes at dglo were some of the nicest looking discs ive ever seen, super flat as well. i dont throw nukes though so i just grabbed a bunch of wasps and a wrong side stamped buzzz.

The grip isn't any worst than goldline which in my experience isn't any better than star, don't let your love cloud judgment. That being said the colors on most are the worst you could have, the buzzz has gotten the best though with some awesome hues of blues from light to dark and some cool bluish/silver's.

The best flying though without a doubt is the wasp, and i don't know why its not production yet because everyone ive seen has lokked, awesome, felt awesome, and flew awesome. WTF!!!!!?????

I may have to break down and get one of these. I did throw a Ti Buzz some...nice and fast!! I almost pulled the trigger on a trade for it. Someone wanted a backup KC Pro Roc of mine and the Buzz really intrigued me. I didn't go for it...

The best flying though without a doubt is the wasp, and i don't know why its not production yet because everyone ive seen has lokked, awesome, felt awesome, and flew awesome. WTF!!!!!?????

I have had a few conversations on this matter and the bottom line is that there are a lot of events this year with the largest Worlds ever happening. Add the number of events over and above last year's events and also add in some special editions. And also i've noticed more vendors with stores, online and cruising the streets in motor homes.The demand for discs has skyrocketed. Introduce a new line of plastic that may not behave in the molding process like others have. I don't remember seeing anything on the national news or facebook about the grand opening of a new super sized disc processing plant that boosted the economy.

I have not had anyone at Discraft tell me this. It's just some talk amongst the players. I'm just a draftsman who runs a few companies around the US and in India. When some loud mouth project manager starts yelling at me and asking where his drawings are on a super rush project I will often snap my fingers and say "nothing", "hold on, still nothing". It's the same thing in all industries. There is no magical way to rush things. It takes as long as it takes.

I've got a buddy who carries two Ti Buzzz's. He would have thrown a Stalker but he thought it was hilarious that it was a girl's signature disc. Not sure why, since Paige could beat either of us by about 45 strokes...

Back to the Buzzz talk. He carries two Ti and one Z Buzzz and says that he loves them. I would have replaced my FLX Buzzz with a Ti since the Ti plastic is more durable, but I got a GL Core instead and it suits me just fine.