• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Tips for making a clear disc more visible?

freakinwizzz

Eagle Member
Hey there,

Does anyone know or have any tricks to making a clear disc more visible? Maybe a dye process or something else?

Thanks!

I started this thread https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=129396&page=2 a while back with the same question. Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be a great answer. :|

I tried some of the pink worm dye and it helped a little, but not a lot. I hope that maybe some new ideas pop into this thread. I still have some Champion discs that are seasoned really nicely but I'd still like to improve their visibility, too.

I lean towards Star/ESP plastic more than I used to. However, I'm not going to simply try to replace my nice, but clear plastic.

Are you talking clear clear (ice) or color clear like Champ? If it's ice, keep it as a decoration unless you're a lot better than me and can just look under or in the basket every time. For the color clear, I don't know...but maybe switch to discraft? Innova seems to be going pretty stingy on the pigment in their Champ plastic these days. See Z vs Champ.
attachment.php

Attachments

• A7D86CD3-1665-49F0-B118-567F7A5D3CFA.jpg
    A7D86CD3-1665-49F0-B118-567F7A5D3CFA.jpg
    159.2 KB · Views: 369

Latest posts